5-7 bowl game ? | Syracusefan.com

5-7 bowl game ?

if they go by APR, then we are toast. if they don't, well, we may be toast anyway. We have to win the 2 games of course, but on top of that we have a well earned reputation for our football fans not traveling well for bowls. So, APR will doom us and a free for all may doom us too. I guess we should worry about NC State first ;)

Pretty much what dj said...that said win 2 games and lets see. Rutgers is above Cuse on the APR list. :bang:

If that undeserving team loses, would it be the first 5-8 team in the history of college football?

If that happens, do you even list the bowl game in your media guide? I internally celebrate the 15 extra practices and pretend the game never happened.

If that undeserving team loses, would it be the first 5-8 team in the history of college football?

If that happens, do you even list the bowl game in your media guide? I internally celebrate the 15 extra practices and pretend the game never happened.
That's what I would do, especially for us...

Young team could use some more practice

there are 17 teams ahead of us in APR to worry about. odds are at least 9 pf them dont make it and 5 get to 6 wins. thats 14 , really comes down to how many they need if we even get to 5. best thing is for the 5 win teams to get to 6, like Neb,Ill, utah st, missouri as we cant catch them anyway.

but assumes they go in apr order and no one seems to know that either.

some other teams like auburn/ old dominion could jump us too if they get to 6 wins.

pretty slim odds

Can we just get to 5-7 first before speculating?

So if Glen possibly didn't get eaten by the zombies, will he come back better or worse... Sheesh!

My impression is your record needs to be 5 wins.

I would be embarrassed showing my face at a bowl game at 5-7, seriously why don't we just let every fbs team play in a bowl game. Kansas and Rutgers can play in Fargo, Nd .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom