51-48 | Syracusefan.com

51-48

SWC75

Bored Historian
The Cowboys had 522 yards, 24 first downs and 48 points but it wasn't enough as the Broncos had 517 yards, 34 first downs and 51 points.

Both quarterbacks had a single interception. Both had receivers fumble after a catch. But the game was fueled by great plays. Great throws. Great catches. Great blocks. Great runs. Even the interceptions were great catches. An amazing game.

Good game. Sucks that my boys lost though.

Hated that Romo threw the interception after playing such a great game.

That's kinda his thing...
He also know that if he did not get a first down and keep the ball no way in hell would that sorry cowboy defense keep the Broncos from scoring.

How bout them boys?!! No, wait, what, Romo did it again? Ugh. Fire the coaches!

Actually I thought the two interceptions in that game were great plays by the defense. other than the two fumbles after catches, it was a game of postive plays, not negative ones.

Game went 0-14, 35-6, 6-28 and 10-0. Amazing game.

Romo being Romo
You and mountaincuse are brutal. I thought he played a hell of a game. Damn you are supposed to win when you score 48 points. By the way did you get a look at his wife (not bad at all).

You and mountaincuse are brutal. I thought he played a hell of a game. Damn you are supposed to win when you score 48 points. By the way did you get a look at his wife (not bad at all).
I would agree with you, he should have won with the performance he had.

But I was just saying that the game was a microcosm of his career - really good for 58 minutes but when the pressure is on over the last two: whoops.

Romo is in a spot where no game between Sept-Nov is a big game unless he loses. I mean, would anyone be saying he got the monkey off his back if he threw for 600yards, and the game winning TD with a minute left? Of course not. The narrative would be "wake me up in the playoffs".

I don't care for Romo at all (giants fan) but he was amazing on Sunday. Yeah the pick was bad, but what, 500 yards and 5 TD? Good lord.

Hard to blame any QB for a loss when he puts 48 on the board. The defense was the real reason they lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom