66% chance of 5 wins | Syracusefan.com

66% chance of 5 wins

A lot of head room just this year. Put estime in on all returns. Give riley his snaps or strick those extra yards will make a huge difference

Syracuse statistical profile

terrible field position (kickoffs and kick returns) and terrible at finishing drives. what will this offense do when those regress to the mean?

we're having a lot of goofy kicking stuff this year holding down points. that should improve without even trying, almost has to
What if the Orange win all the coin flips??

100%???...

I think Bris took the last kick off, I'm hoping that ends the Riley experiment
one thing that might pop up with babers is that being so right about the design of the offense might lead to some overconfidence about other choices that aren't so great. it always seems like coaches with the best offenses make big mistakes elsewhere. I think babers is old enough and had enough experience prior to the briles epiphany that he'll be pretty good. But I do have to wonder why he's putting the ball in the hands of guys who are *so tiny*. those guys could use a year of eating and lifting.

one thing that might pop up with babers is that being so right about the design of the offense might lead to some overconfidence about other choices that aren't so great. it always seems like coaches with the best offenses make big mistakes elsewhere. I think babers is old enough and had enough experience prior to the briles epiphany that he'll be pretty good. But I do have to wonder why he's putting the ball in the hands of guys who are *so tiny*. those guys could use a year of eating and lifting.

Maybe "his guy" syndrome, or saving Bris from injury risk in his view?

Bottom P5 schools in pass D vs P5 opponents:

Last Arizona State
Oklahoma
NC State
Pitt

So our two most winnable games happen to be against two teams who are in the bottom 4 in pass D.

Oklahoma was 2nd from the top last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom