7 Days To Go! | Syracusefan.com

7 Days To Go!

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Better be nice to the wife/gf so you can get the big TV starting next Thursday.

Yeah no more Food, HGTV, etc... Network on the Big TV for me for the Fall/Winter!

ive been staying away from the mancave as much as possible lately and spending lots of hgtv and food network time with the Mrs. just so i can be in the cave come football season without complaint.

ive been staying away from the mancave as much as possible lately and spending lots of hgtv and food network time with the Mrs. just so i can be in the cave come football season without complaint.

Well played, Legend, well played. Hope your strategy works for you!

I have turned the wife into a rabid fan of football by slowly introducing stories and educating her on the strategy. Some times she is scary when she start the whole top section of 301 booing and yelling about calls.

My wife is a diehard bball fan...i got her to do seasons tix with me for football for 2 years when we first started dating..she loved tailgating but isnt a big football fan..at first i was annoyed, until i realized that gives me more man time with the guys..then i was completely cool with it haha.

Better be nice to the wife/gf so you can get the big TV starting next Thursday.

Yeah no more Food, HGTV, etc... Network on the Big TV for me for the Fall/Winter!

HGTV ... so true

I have turn the wife into a rabid fan of football by slowly introducing stories and educating her on the strategy. Some times she is scary when she start the whole top section of 301 booing and yelling about calls.

Same here. She's as anxious as I am for the start of the season.

The benefits of marrying a southern girl... she has no problem with where I place SU sports on the priority list. She'll actually ask,"Wanna do xyz, or is your game on?" And when she does it, it's not with disdain.

This subject is why you need to choose wisely.

If not the first time, then the second time. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom