7 on 7 tournament | Syracusefan.com

7 on 7 tournament

Doctor44

2nd String
Seems like buttgers had a good idea with this. Got a lot of teams from NYC and NJ together at their campus. might not be a bad thing to do. if you were able to get teams from western PA, eastern ohio, NY and NYC you might be in good shape. im sure some of our camps have this feature, but if you could really promote it as a big event for northeast HS thatd be huge.

PS my wife got me a full size SU football helmet for our anniversary. best present ever?

according to toad, flood was giving free rides around the tournament to the stars including troy Henderson on his rented golf cart .

Did she make you wear the helmet after midnight? congrats

Seems like buttgers had a good idea with this. Got a lot of teams from NYC and NJ together at their campus. might not be a bad thing to do. if you were able to get teams from western PA, eastern ohio, NY and NYC you might be in good shape. im sure some of our camps have this feature, but if you could really promote it as a big event for northeast HS thatd be huge.

PS my wife got me a full size SU football helmet for our anniversary. best present ever?

Blue or Orange?

I doubt we'd get the same turnout. Rutgers is located within a short 2 hour drive from TONS of kids, TONS of teams. The same can't be said for SU. It would take MUCH more of an effort from the regional teams in our area to come to SU. Drive 2 hours, or drive 5 hours.

They did get a recruit out of this weekend: a 2 star WR...out of Florida...so not sure if he was there for the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom