8:10 St. Mary's vs Arizona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

8:10 St. Mary's vs Arizona

I officially hate AZ after this game. Cheap and spineless. Go Xavier!!

St. Mary's much better than I expected. I think this plate of Crow is delicious.
Been saying they have been good for a while on here lol. Said this early in the year and on the first round lock thread. Very good team. Understand their ball screen coverages defensively, run a solid PnR offense and vary their attacks and know what will be open depending on how they are being guarded. Landale is very good as well. Shame they had to play Arizona in the second round.

Loved the And 1 call when the defender comes up bleeding profusely with a bloody nose from catching an elbow. That's the ultimate embarrassment for a ref.
It was a shoulder. I think it was intentional, but not a call.

It was a shoulder. I think it was intentional, but not a call.
Refs need to realize that basketball is a contact sport and sometimes contact occurs that you don't need to blow your whistle for.

That play was case and point. The defender did nothing wrong. The offensive guy did nothing wrong. Contact happens sometimes and the defender got bloodied up but no foul on either side occurred. Certainly not an And 1.

Refs need to realize that basketball is a contact sport and sometimes contact occurs that you don't need to blow your whistle for.

That play was case and point. The defender did nothing wrong. The offensive guy did nothing wrong. Contact happens sometimes and the defender got bloodied up but no foul on either side occurred. Certainly not an And 1.
Amen.

Really hate all the calls on rebounds this year. Let them play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom