9:45 pm Thursday, if you believe the NCAA | Syracusefan.com

9:45 pm Thursday, if you believe the NCAA

Wow if that is true I am surprised they flip flopped our game and the OSU game.

WAER Sports@WAERSports1m
Syracuse and Indiana will tip off their Sweet 16 matchup on Thursday in Washington DC at approximately 9:45 PM.

Awesome for me. I'll still be in New Mexico on Thursday, so a later start works great! And my work will essentially be done so nothing but packing my bag to do that night other than enjoy the game.

Oh wow I am pumped up for this one. WIll make the LOOOOOONNNGGGG journey not so bad (3-4 hrs to San Fran airport...11 hrs redeye to w the layover boston...then 8-9 hr drive to DC.)

Gonna have to sneak in a lot of booze though if we're the second game. So that said I probably should bring a female with a purse to make that easier...not to mention giving us an extra body cavity (joke lol.)

Confirmed through a twitter from the NCAA that links to this same interactive bracket.

Oh wow I am pumped up for this one. WIll make the LOOOOOONNNGGGG journey not so bad (3-4 hrs to San Fran airport...11 hrs redeye to w the layover boston...then 8-9 hr drive to DC.)

Gonna have to sneak in a lot of booze though if we're the second game. So that said I probably should bring a female with a purse to make that easier...not to mention giving us an extra body cavity (joke lol.)
As a female may I suggest that if well enough endowed, inside the bra tucked right in there!!! A flask or something should fit.

As a female may I suggest that if well enough endowed, inside the bra tucked right in there!!! A flask or something should fit.

Ahhh good thinking there but not sure thats applicable to my DC based friends unfortunately (well couple of the males I know could pull it off if they'd agree to wear a bra!)

Those 3 packs of 24 oz bud and bud light cans (shrinked wrapped together) are bliss for sneaking in so you can have beers at a tournament event. Took one in for each session in SJ. So props to budweiser for designing a 6 pack that you can sneak into NCAA sanctioned no booze sporting events easily!

Those things go perfectly over your lower stomach strapped in by your belt. Wear a baggy coat and you are sorted.

Splitting a fifth between 2 water bottles and mixing it with a jumbo soda usually works too.

Doing both is probaby in order if we are the second game :).

We've been doing very well in the 9:40 est games...let's keep it up!

Not surprised.

Sent using my Commodore 64

man thats gonna be some atmosphere. late game, 2 big time programs with huge followings. i remember the butler s16 game in 2010, early start especially on the west coast, the place look and sounded half empty. this is gonna be electric!

shocked that tOSU/Zona will be the first game out west

Tooooooo late. Too damn late. Luckily, I don't work on Fridays but all my friends do.

Couldn't you just empty out a couple shampoo and conditioner tubes and fill them with you favorite beverage? I knew a girl who hid pot between her butt cheeks flying to Vegas.

Hrmm I wonder if the Washington Metro will stay open late for this. Because it closes at midnight on Thursdays usually. Which would leave a lot of attendees out in the cold if they finish even slightly late.

Last year in Boston (and Pittsburgh for that matter) I bought little mini bottles of rum and whisky and mixed them with soda all weekend. I got some strange looks as I was making the transfer but never had an issue.

SOOOOOO glad I'm off on Good Friday. I'll be up late screaming at the TV for this one! Can't wait!

I just blocked off my whole Friday AM work schedule so I can sleep in.

Hrmm I wonder if the Washington Metro will stay open late for this. Because it closes at midnight on Thursdays usually. Which would leave a lot of attendees out in the cold if they finish even slightly late.

That is going to be an issue, since the last Red Line train to Shady Grove leave Gallery Place at 11:45pm. I have sent an email to both WMATA and Dr. Gridlock for an answer.

Yeah. I would like to go, but having to take a cab or something all the way back to Glenmont wouldn't help things

Prime time coverage. CBS obviously views the 9:45 ET slot as the prime showcase...they have Duke-Michigan St. in the same time slot on Friday.

That is going to be an issue, since the last Red Line train to Shady Grove leave Gallery Place at 11:45pm. I have sent an email to both WMATA and Dr. Gridlock for an answer.

I wouldn't count on it staying open, doubt the NCAA will pay for it and WMATA isn't going to do it on their own dime. This issue came up during the NLDS last October too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom