A former player told me | Syracusefan.com

A former player told me

Was Deshawn Williams a good player while at the cuse?

• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
he likes the ND matchup. Said he never lost to ND becasue we can identify their shooters, and their bigs are not brutal and tough like Pitt's, including Cooley. Says we make ND players shoot from deep, deep. and then force them to take mid range shots, wheich they are not comfortable with.

he likes the ND matchup. Said he never lost to ND becasue we can identify their shooters, and their bigs are not brutal and tough like Pitt's, including Cooley. Says we make ND players shoot from deep, deep. and then force them to take mid range shots, wheich they are not comfortable with.

I think we win as well.

Not sure who you talked with, but we've certainly lost to Notre Dame plenty of times. I can remember several of them. In fact, we've never beaten them in 4 straight seasons, so whoever you spoke to wasn't with the team through his senior year.

was it Billy Edelin?

Was it Billy Celuk? I haven't seen to much of Notre Dame, but in one game I saw maybe vs rutgers they had this big white lefty drilling 15 footers, i think his name was McKnight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom