A guy who gets hit in the head for a living... | Syracusefan.com

A guy who gets hit in the head for a living...

MELOKEITH

Scout Team
is the smartest one on the panel - felt bad for Floyd Mayweather - he had no idea what to do with the idiots and their dumb questions

Mayweather is a legendary sports gambler. I know the NCAA has this whole "try to pretend there isn't gambling on the games" thing but I wish Charles had asked how much coin Floyd had on these games.

Sorry, but that whole segment was beyond pathetic and belief for a networks # 1 annual broadcast. Floyd Mayweather barely had time to cut the prison shackles off if his ankles for beating up his wife or girlfriend or hooker or whatever she was.. You couldn't get a bigger POS to put on the broadcast..

I felt stupid for not knowing that Showtime and cbs were family. Those endless breaks were pathetic.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but that whole segment was beyond pathetic and belief for a networks # 1 annual broadcast. Floyd Mayweather barely had time to cut the prison shackles off if his ankles for beating up his wife or girlfriend or hooker or whatever she was.. You couldn't get a bigger POS to put on the broadcast..
I agree completely with you. This interview needed to be on Jim Rome's show or some other venue. It was only slightly more pathetic than Jim Nantz trying to pretend he knows basketball. He needs to go down the road to Augusta and stay there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom