A little help. I'm new to this | Syracusefan.com

A little help. I'm new to this

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
social media stuff. Can I actually "talk"(IM, Tweet, facebook) with perspecvtive student athletes, or is that a violation of some sort. ;-0

social media stuff. Can I actually "talk"(IM, Tweet, facebook) with perspecvtive student athletes, or is that a violation of some sort. ;-0
Oh, good question, I don't think that has been discussed at length. I would be very interested in some clarification on this subject.

I don't know man, I think you're missing the point.

NCAA Bylaws says you may only contact recruits if your handle contains the phrases "RU" "Rutgers" "Jersey" "Shore" "Raritan" "Scarlet" "Knights" "Snooki" "GTL" or anything similar.

It is absolutely impermissible. But rarely enforced, at least for now.

Linkage

NCAA Bylaws says you may only contact recruits if your handle contains the phrases "RU" "Rutgers" "Jersey" "Shore" "Raritan" "Scarlet" "Knights" "Snooki" "GTL" or anything similar.
My handle is DTFDUDE69, is that ok?

I'll submit it for review.
Thanks, because you know I need something to do between laundry and the gym and harrassing recruits on twitter is awesome.

Thanks, because you know I need something to do between laundry and the gym and harrassing recruits on twitter is awesome.

Can the next Twitter come really soon? I'm sick of this Twitter. I honestly don't get it. I mean, I guess I'm old, but Facebook I get b/c it caters to the voyeur streak that all of us secretly have. It also allows you to flirt with girls without having to actually do it in person (much easier to take rejection that way) and allows women to passively aggressively compete over who has the more amazing life.

But Twitter is generally people linking to things or offering random bits of information no one in their right mind cares about. I feel like 90% of all tweets should be hash-tagged #whogivesastuff.

Can the next Twitter come really soon? I'm sick of this Twitter. I honestly don't get it. I mean, I guess I'm old, but Facebook I get b/c it caters to the voyeur streak that all of us secretly have. It also allows you to flirt with girls without having to actually do it in person (much easier to take rejection that way) and allows women to passively aggressively compete over who has the more amazing life.

But Twitter is generally people linking to things or offering random bits of information no one in their right mind cares about. I feel like 90% of all tweets should be hash-tagged #whogivesastuff.
Pinterest would really blow your mind.

Oh but don't you know you can gleam so much useful data from it ... :rolleyes:

I motion that you change your forum handle to DTFDUDE69, stat!
I would, but my wife already thinks I have a dysfunctional attachment to this board. If she were to check the board out and ask my handle and I said "DTFDUDE69", I would be heading to therapy pretty quickly, I think.

I would, but my wife already thinks I have a dysfunctional attachment to this board. If she were to check the board out and ask my handle and I said "DTFDUDE69", I would be heading to therapy pretty quickly, I think.
I get it. That's why my new avatar is Bones Jackson. My wife was like "why is there a picture of a football player and the word sexual next to your name?" I didn't really have an answer that would make any sense to her.

I get it. That's why my new avatar is Bones Jackson. My wife was like "why is there a picture of a football player and the word sexual next to your name?" I didn't really have an answer that would make any sense to her.

HA! That was a Cali-ism initially, correct?

DINOSAUR.

Don't you know the ability to type and interpret gibberish is illustrative of an analytical and incisive mind.

DINOSAUR.

Don't you know the ability to type and interpret gibberish is illustrative of an analytical and incisive mind.
Well la dee da, look who's finally starting to figure it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom