A question about Syracuse football tickets | Syracusefan.com

A question about Syracuse football tickets

theplaidfad

Walk On
Hello everyone, new to the board.

If this isn't allowed, or frowned upon, please feel free to delete my thread.

I haven't been able to find what I was looking for elsewhere on the internet, so I figured maybe I should check here. I'm looking to buy 5 tickets for the LSU game, and wanted to check places like this before I bother with stubhub. If there is anywhere else I should be looking, could you please clue me in.

TYIA,
Tim

I haven't been able to find what I was looking for elsewhere on the internet, so I figured maybe I should check here. I'm looking to buy 5 tickets for the LSU game, and wanted to check places like this before I bother with stubhub. If there is anywhere else I should be looking, could you please clue me in.

TYIA,
Tim

Hi tim. I work for the ticketing office. Cheapest stubhub seat for LSU is $83 + fees. Let me assist you in getting a package that will bring you better value!

Hi tim. I work for the ticketing office. Cheapest stubhub seat for LSU is $83 + fees. Let me assist you in getting a package that will bring you better value!

Listen to Dan, Tim. If you really want to add value to your ticket purchases, ask him where to find the FineMess Tailgate. You'll really be a hero for your crew then!

TYIA,
Tim

R U an SU fan or an LSU fan?

And I am so much about the aesthetics of things, how could I have done this. Not.

I'm sorry you missed my little joke. I wasn't calling you out on the use of abbreviations for "are you", but having a little fun at your expense because the two letters you used are also an abbreviation for a certain unnamed institution of higher learning in New Joisey.

I'm sorry you missed my little joke. I wasn't calling you out on the use of abbreviations for "are you", but having a little fun at your expense because the two letters you used are also an abbreviation for a certain unnamed institution of higher learning in New Joisey.
No worries.

TYIA,
Tim
listen to DRBartlett and buy from the school.

not a bad seat in the house.

stubhub is for sold out events.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. I'm a huge LSU fan living in New Jerksey. My sister (alum) and brother-in-law are flying up from Baton Rouge for the game, and I'm in charge of getting tickets. My wife is also tagging along (of course), as well as her Cousin from Long Island, hence why I need 5 tickets.

We plan on setting up our own little tail-gate, nothing special, but I'm sure my brother-in-law is going to whip up some type of crazy Cajun food, so anyone would be welcome to stop by and test your taste buds out.

Dan, if it's okay, I'll probably give you a phone call later this evening to get some more details from you.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. I'm a huge LSU fan living in New Jerksey. My sister (alum) and brother-in-law are flying up from Baton Rouge for the game, and I'm in charge of getting tickets. My wife is also tagging along (of course), as well as her Cousin from Long Island, hence why I need 5 tickets.

We plan on setting up our own little tail-gate, nothing special, but I'm sure my brother-in-law is going to whip up some type of crazy Cajun food, so anyone would be welcome to stop by and test your taste buds out.

Dan, if it's okay, I'll probably give you a phone call later this evening to get some more details from you.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Sorry couldn't resist).

TYIA,
Tim
You better look for a good set of earplugs on the internet also as you on't find any in town here. Just ask Spurrior on that

Plaidfan...another option is to buy a group buy of tickets. I think they start at a minimum of 15-20. You get a nice discount. You could easily sell them to your other LSU buddies coming up.

For tailgating...send me a PM. I can give you some pointers see my blog for info on Syracuse

www.texanmarktailgate.BlogSpot.com

I might be able to help. I've got 5 seats in section 142, Row 5, Seats A-E. Let's negotiate...

Plaidfan...another option is to buy a group buy of tickets. I think they start at a minimum of 15-20. You get a nice discount. You could easily sell them to your other LSU buddies coming up.

For tailgating...send me a PM. I can give you some pointers see my blog for info on Syracuse

www.texanmarktailgate.BlogSpot.com
Taking a trip to your blog now. I'm sure you've heard it hundreds of times, but thanks for making something so helpful!

Taking a trip to your blog now. I'm sure you've heard it hundreds of times, but thanks for making something so helpful!

All welcome Tim who will be at the LSU game. Bring your tailgating A Games!

^^^^This guy right here is the man! You guys have a nice community here with astoundingly helpful members. I take back everything nasty I've said about the northeast (except for New Jersey).

Welcome enjoy the game!

It is always appropriate to hate on Rutgers...
come on Mark I bet 99.9% of the people in LA. have never heard of Rutgers let alone that they might even play some football.