A (Semi) Comprehensive Look at SU in the Super Bowl | Syracusefan.com

A (Semi) Comprehensive Look at SU in the Super Bowl

jekelish

Living Legend
Another day, another few hours in which I probably should have been doing actual work, but instead chose to comb over the rosters of every team to ever make the Super Bowl, looking for Syracuse references, and then checked the box scores for the stats of every applicable player.

It's semi-comprehensive because Pro Football Reference doesn't list "final" rosters, so in some cases I wasn't sure if a player was actually on the Super Bowl squad, and unfortunately the box scores found there and on NFL.com don't list game participation. Still, here's a fairly extensive history of SU players in the Super Bowl. I may have missed someone, but as far as I know, this is everyone:

http://.com/a-semi-comprehensive-look-at-su-in-the-super-bowl/

I'd love to read it but my iPad send me to the App Store every time I click the link provided.

I'd love to read it but my iPad send me to the App Store every time I click the link provided.
Hm. That's weird. I just pulled it up on my iPhone and didn't get any re-directs.

No problems this AM, fun read. Wonder why Art Monk didn't have better stats in the Super Bowl appearances of the '80s?

Nice write up. I remember many of the plays mentioned. I will not forget Tyree's Helmet Catch (Giants fan alert), or Joe Morris. It is good to be Orange!

Same with me.

I see Tyree for about 5 secs...then I get bounced.

I type the site address in a different page, same thing only faster bounce.

I assumed it was me...

Same with me.

I see Tyree for about 5 secs...then I get bounced.

I type the site address in a different page, same thing only faster bounce.

I assumed it was me...
Here's the weird thing for this, for me: every time I go to my site on my iPhone, it works perfectly. But every time I try to go to Syracusefan on my iPhone, it bounces me to Uber in the iTunes store.

So I don't know what to think.

Here's the weird thing for this, for me: every time I go to my site on my iPhone, it works perfectly. But every time I try to go to Syracusefan on my iPhone, it bounces me to Uber in the iTunes store.

So I don't know what to think.
My iPhone bounces me off syracusefan too.