A Syracuse house of horrors is no more | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A Syracuse house of horrors is no more

"Burn it."

UDtyn0.gif

I was out of college (RIT), working for Marriott Corp & living in College Park. I was big into power lifting at the time, so I was able to get a job as a security guard for MD football & basketball games. I not only was there for that game, but I was able to watch both teams practice the day before. When Richmond had the court, they ran full court drills & were intense for the entire 2 hours they had the court. When Syracuse had the court, Boeheim sat at half court getting interviewed by a host of different people. Meanwhile, the players played PIG for the entire 2 hours. Very embarrassing. Somehow, I just knew we were in trouble.

I was out of college (RIT), working for Marriott Corp & living in College Park. I was big into power lifting at the time, so I was able to get a job as a security guard for MD football & basketball games. I not only was there for that game, but I was able to watch both teams practice the day before. When Richmond had the court, they ran full court drills & were intense for the entire 2 hours they had the court. When Syracuse had the court, Boeheim sat at half court getting interviewed by a host of different people. Meanwhile, the players played PIG for the entire 2 hours. Very embarrassing. Somehow, I just knew we were in trouble.

You were like Duke watching Rocky clobber that side of beef

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom