A thought: | Syracusefan.com

A thought:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
40 some years ago Jim Boeheim , in my opinion, totally blew a NCAA game vs Iowa. I remember his getting a “T” in a back and forth game which cost us the ball and eventually gave Iowa 4 points, and put the game out of reach.
I think JB is now one of the great in game coaches in history.
The question is, can Dino show the same self-awareness and grow from his errors. Unlike young JB, I think most SU fans want Dino to succeed.

I think the difference is that JB was at the end of his fourth year of coaching with a 847 winning percentage. Dino is in his 10th year overall and 6th year here at Syracuse wth a 403 winning percentage here. The goodwill and proverbially credits in the bank from 2019 have long been spent.

The fact in year 6 our QB choice is a running QB who struggles in the passing game and strong arm QB who struggles with decision making and isn't the most mobile is what will be his downfall. in game time management and coaching decisions are so glaring because there is absolutely no margin for error with this team and he is not capable matching up let alone out coaching most or opposition at this point. This isn't going to change at this point sadly in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom