Aaron Hernandez taken into custody by police @8:45 AM today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Aaron Hernandez taken into custody by police @8:45 AM today

boo all you like! someone would say it eventually, just getting the bad fruit out of the way

Curious what you wonder about them. Prior to this he had a history of marijuana use, and no other arrests. They cut him within hours of his arrest before charges were made public. Seems to me like they acted swiftly, and it is apparent that they had already made the decision prior to his arrest that should he be charged with anything it would result in his release.

I heard quite a few things from some people who should know what they're talking about that he was trouble way before he ever got to the Pats. I think his anger, character, and ego problems were pretty well known.

He also was involved in a shooting back in febuary where he allegedly shot some guy in the face in south Florida. The victim lost an eye.

Too many red flags. It's one thing to smoke pot or be a head case like T Owens. This guy had a sign on his back saying"watch out I'm trouble". The Pats should have known.

Not that they're the lone ranger when it comes to things like this.

Not to mention the drive by he was involved in that Urban swept under the carpet.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Also, Tebow roomed with this jack ass in college to try to straighten him out. Have to wonder if the hoodie thought Tebow could be a good influence on him.

Heard he's a member of the 'Latin Kings'; bigtime latin gang, supposedly runs the prisons... and he wasn't just some gang member, he was a serious player high up the food chain. brilliant life decisions

Heard he's a member of the 'Latin Kings'; bigtime latin gang, supposedly runs the prisons... and he wasn't just some gang member, he was a serious player high up the food chain. brilliant life decisions
Yup supposedly went down hill after his father died.
I would call him stupid but that would be an insult to the word stupid.

Take this with a massive serving of salt, but hearing Hernandez hung himself. Guess we'll find out if true tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Take this with a massive serving of salt, but hearing Hernandez hung himself. Guess we'll find out if true tomorrow.

From where? I see nothing in the interwebs.

I mean I already looked like a douche when I told my wife Jackie Chan died, I want some additional sources than just brandokc.....

From where? I see nothing in the interwebs.

I mean I already looked like a douche when I told my wife Jackie Chan died, I want some additional sources than just brandokc.....
Awesome :) heard it from someone with Chief's connections. Looks like bs.
Hopefully you didn't tell your wife already. You can always tell her John Goodman is dead. Everyone believes that one.

Well, I heard he was well hung, so we'll see if he used himself.

The proper verb is hanged.