ABC Halftime Show (Syracuse dig) | Syracusefan.com

ABC Halftime Show (Syracuse dig)

And we had a (moral) victory against LSU. Can't wait to shock the world next Friday when we beat Clempsun.

On Kelly Bryant injury..

"Good news is they've got Syracuse next and they could play anyone at QB and beat them"

Bruh... shut your fat mouth. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but we're 3-3 and went toe to toe with a Top 20 NC State squad last week.

What dope said that? No one is saying we are Alabama but we aren’t Rutgers or Kansas either, a-hole

Booger McFarland

He’s in the front row of that anti-LSU train that phat references in the other thread.

Since LSU beat us, he assumes we’re FCS.

oUAvlulZmZdQs.gif

I knew a thread was going to be made. This is someone who doesn't watch any games. Should Clemson win? Yes. Is Syracuse going to roll over? No.

On Kelly Bryant injury..

"Good news is they've got Syracuse next and they could play anyone at QB and beat them"

Bruh... shut your fat mouth. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but we're 3-3 and went toe to toe with a Top 20 NC State squad last week.
I think you may be mistaken. The studio analyst clearly stated that game was over at halftime ;)

Anyone know who that clown was, opposite Tommy Bowden in the ACC studio?

Well maybe he's right but I'll take our chance against the backup

Hopefully, Clemson heard him and believed him.

We haven't won anything in the past 15 years or so - why do we get so butt hurt when we get no love?

Duke’s starting PG is out. The good news is they’ve got Wake Forest/Virginia Tech/Clemson/Georgia Tech next and they could start anyone at the point and beat them.

Does that comment get made? College football has a high number of toolbag meatheads “covering” it.

OK I get it we are not that good at football recently (or insert how many years whatever) But that narrative needs to chill... Syracuse is 3-3. They are not 0-6.
We're not the worst P5 team or even the worst team in the ACC. Hell, we're not the worst team in our division, which is the best division in college football.

He’s in the front row of that anti-LSU train that phat references in the other thread.

Since LSU beat us, he assumes we’re FCS.

Exactly and if that's the case so is Florida?

Too many of these "experts" are bias regarding schools and conferences.