About Predicting Gbinije and Cooney | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

About Predicting Gbinije and Cooney

I don't think this statement applies that much to us as I don't believe JB will have any problems adjusting the team to the way the ACC plays, just like how he had to adjust to the crap the Big East turned into over the last few seasons. This statement is something Dixon and Pitt need to be aware of (but hopefully will not).

JB is 1-4 at PEtersons I'm fairly certain. So idk how easily he'll adjust to an even crazier, more intimate Cameron Indoor.

This is assuming Peterson's is the closest the Big East has to a setting like Cameron.

MG has never played a road game at Duke either

Gbinije lost his mojo at Duke, but I know he will find it here at Syracuse and when he does I hope you will find some kind things to say about him. I am a Gbinije supporter, but I root for all players on the team. I never thought Gbinije would start over Cooney because the team needs a pure shooter who is going to open things up for everyone else, but I do know both of them are going to be key to this team's success this year. For me, its never been who starts over who; this team needs both of them to succeed this year, so I am rooting for both Cooney and Gbinije to do well.

Go Orange!

JB is 1-4 at PEtersons I'm fairly certain. So idk how easily he'll adjust to an even crazier, more intimate Cameron Indoor.

This is assuming Peterson's is the closest the Big East has to a setting like Cameron.

1-4 at Petersons? Cameron Indoor? I wasn't talking about JB vs. Pitt or Duke. I replied to a statement you made about the general style of play we'll see in the ACC.

He didn't say something stupid like take Ennis out of the starting lineup.

No but he said we played our best without ennis.
Anyway...

I wasn't venting, just chatting :)

Starting in a basketball game is the equivilent of syracuse footballs 3 and out to start games over the last two decades, nearly meaningless. Taking credit to say you Earned a win is done by getting comfortable, executing, and building momentum.

Remember when Pitt went on a 19-0 run to start the game at pitt a few years back and we went on something like a 21-2 run right after it.Cuse was down alot early in the last 5-6 years including 09-10 quite often, that worked out well. Gtown in the dome with scoops dribble off the bench in 09-10 was huge.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom