acc being poached now? | Syracusefan.com

acc being poached now?

Now all of a suddenly the B12 is a power. Clemson and FSU want the SEC. This is a ploy imo

"Boston College wants out of the ACC so badly they were talking to the old Big East about leaving and rejoining their old mates. They would also be good Norte Dame bait."

Really!? I would tend to believe blogger Honus "The Dude" Sneed is full of ****.
Substitute UConn for BC then. As soon as BC can come up with the $20 million they need to leave.

I call bullstuff...

"Boston College wants out of the ACC so badly they were talking to the old Big East about leaving and rejoining their old mates. They would also be good Norte Dame bait."

Oh really? They are willing to give up $8m per year to resign with the big east? Cough-cough...bullshiat...cough-cough

"Both are extremely unhappy in the ACC and extremely unhappy that John Swofford and the bluebloods at UNC seem to care only about basketball and both are scared to death that the SEC is about to pluck Virginia Tech and North Carolina State from the ACC."

I call on this as well. Tech has steadfastly denied they are going anywhere. They had alot of political strings pulled for the ACC invite and aren't about to double cross those connections a mere 10 years later.

As for NC State, they are linked to the hip with UNC. No chance in hell they leave. This has been said many times before.

And if Clemson & FSU jump anywhere, it will only be to the SEC. It sure as hell isn't going to be to the B12...

hey i did find it while laughing at ritgirls at nj.com

I find it plausible that the money could be the only reason BC would stay in the ACC, and money talks. Speaking from personal experience things are different in the Carolinas.

I've read posts about concern for BE backlash by poor officiating in Bball and Football. I find that a legitimate concern. But my bigger concern is poor officiating once SU is an active member of the ACC.

Anyway, in this era of poaching the one constant is change itself, and if the money is right just about anything can happen.

This blog just doesn't add up. As someone else said "bullstuff" !!

FSU and Clemson might be talking to the Big12 but I don't expect them to leave the ACC. Also, BC talking with the BigEast.. when hell freezes over, I'll buy that one.

If you read that piece in the voice of Daffy Duck, you definitely get the point better.

:bang:

That eernation is the same site that said for months that West Virginia had an sec invite not Missouri, so take that for what it's worth.

Basically, if it came from anyone associated with WVU in any way, it is probably BS.

No it's not. It's a WVU fan wanting teams that WVU actually has a history with. He's obviously not looking forward to playing teams in the great plains on a yearly basis.

Guess what guys, 'Cuse and Pitt were UNANIMOUSLY voted into the ACC. FSU and Clemson don't have a problem with the strengthening of basketball. They feel ACC football is already in a position to succeed, and realize that ACC basketball has fallen greatly. So enter two schools with vast amounts of football history, and fantastic basketball programs.

There's a reason why Nebraska, Colorado, aTm and Mizzou wanted out so badly.

And it's the same reason Florida State and Clemson won't want in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom