ACC Games for Feb 24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Feb 24

Call me crazy, but isn't he trying to trip the wake fan here? At the very least, he's trying to make contact with the wake fan and not trying to get out of the way. He's looking for trouble
Court storming should be banned.

Flip totally tripped that Wake kid, and was being a petty [...] in classic Dook form.

Both can be true.

Court storming should be banned.

Flip totally tripped that Wake kid, and was being a petty [...] in classic Dook form.

Both can be true.
Nah, if your looking for contact, that's on flip. Freak injuries can't be stopped. This is probably first ever injury linked to a storming.

For the record though, Spatola and Cuff wake up each morning thinking how can I say negative things about the N.Y. School in the ACC. It’s remarkable how terrible both guys are

Nah, if your looking for contact, that's on flip. Freak injuries can't be stopped. This is probably first ever injury linked to a storming.

There’s been plenty of brush ups no idea on injuries I remember Zavackas for Pitt throwing a punch at a Cuse fan when we stormed the court back in 03. I think with the amount of bats shiza craziness these days it’s not a bad idea to shut it down.

I can get on board with this sentiment. He should be suspended for attacking a fan tho. Then we can call it even. Lol

It’s the Assassins Creed Brotherhood now…

For the record though, Spatola and Cuff wake up each morning thinking how can I say negative things about the N.Y. School in the ACC. It’s remarkable how terrible both guys are

Cuff manages the feat of both sounding and looking annoying.

On another note- Wakes win will lock them in or most likely get them in I think but they will embarrass the league getting smoked on a neutral court first game of tourney. 15-0 at home but a joke on the road

If I'm understanding you correctly, that is the sentiment I expressed.

If I'm understanding you correctly, that is the sentiment I expressed.
I agree flip seeking contact, just think court storming is a tradition that adds excitement. Flip should have just walked off, instead of seeking contact. You can't bubble wrap everything for the sake of possible injuries, especially since sought the contact. S!*t happens, it doesn't have to be an indictment on college tradition and excitement.

You people are crazy. The kids what, 6'8? And he's walking off the court. How's his stride supposed to look?

He looked like a guy walking off the court and some fan that shouldn't be on the court clipped him and tangled legs.

And he was putting his arms up to brace for contact from fans running by like the running of the bulls

Two birds, one stone.

Duke's Kyle Filipowski is seriously hurt when WF mob stormed the court.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom