ACC Games for Nov 21-24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 21-24

They look atrocious and already act like the season is over. So why do I feel like it’s inevitable that we will lose to them?
Seems like that's the story with us and Pitt in recent years. Pitt could lose to Carver College early and still find a way to knock off SU in January.

Kenny Payne might be the Greg Robinson of college basketball coaches.

I don’t think John Wooden could win with these players. I think it’s too early to judge Kenny Payne.

I don’t think John Wooden could win with these players. I think it’s too early to judge Kenny Payne.
That may be true but roster management is part of the head coach’s responsibility.

He has 4 and 5 star hs players on the roster. He doesn’t know how to coach. Greg Robinson of basketball it appears.

NC St played Kansas tough before falling 80-74. Never really in it, never really out of it.

He has 4 and 5 star hs players on the roster. He doesn’t know how to coach. Greg Robinson of basketball it appears.
If you watch them, none of them look like four or five star players. They are inept.

Siena up 25-20 over FSU at the U8. Go Saints.
Siena up 43-26 at halftime. FSU's 7'4" guy, McCloud got tossed right before halftime with a Flagrant 2 elbow. Nothing going right for FSU this season.

All this losing in the ACC is gonna kill our strength of schedule and NET ratings. UNC is now in a dogfight with Portland. I hate UNC but we have to root for these ACC teams to win.

All this losing in the ACC is gonna kill our strength of schedule and NET ratings. UNC is now in a dogfight with Portland. I hate UNC but we have to root for these ACC teams to win.
SOS, NET and Quad wins and losses are all semantics if SYR cannot win games. We must win games and go on long winning streaks to be in any conversation for the NCAAs. Each loss digs a deeper hole to climb from.

SOS, NET and Quad wins and losses are all semantics if SYR cannot win games. We must win games and go on long winning streaks to be in any conversation for the NCAAs. Each loss digs a deeper hole to climb from.
The last time we won more than 5 games in a row was the beginning of the 2017-2018 season when we won against Cornell, Iona, Texas Southern, Oakland, Toledo, and Maryland.

Siena ends up beating FSU by 17. UNC had a much closer game with Portland than anyone expected and the Duke vs Oregon State game went down to the wire. The ACC is wide open.

The last time we won more than 5 games in a row was the beginning of the 2017-2018 season when we won against Cornell, Iona, Texas Southern, Oakland, Toledo, and Maryland.
Another depressing stat I wasn’t aware of. Right up there with never being ranked in a conference game in 8 years and never winning more than 1 game in the ACCT ever. The hits just keep on comin'.

Alabama look amazing against Michigan State. Imagine if we had replaced JB with Oats a couple of years ago where the program would be.

if we can’t beat Louisville and Florida State we should forfeit remaining games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom