ACC Games for Nov 28-29 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 28-29

We'd be so much better with Joe than JJ this year. Pretty worried about the 2 Clemson games and losing both,
Eh, Joe’s feeding the post there and in the flow of an offense. Neither is happening here (a few second half sequences notwithstanding). He’s playing better than starling but don’t think it’s as simple as him being better here.

Small ball lineup with Judah JJ and Joe as the 3 guards JT as 4 McLeod at center would have been fun.

Still would have an interesting bench with Bell getting his shots as first guy off it.

This will be interesting. Georgia Tech beats a ranked team and #8 Miami lays an egg. Early season rankings mean nothing. Can't wait to watch Clemson tonight and Virginia tomorrow.
Miss State is ranked?! Is that true?

UK 95, MIA 73
GT 67, MSST 59
CLEM 85, ALA 77
SC 65, ND 53
MIZ 71, PITT 64
MISS 72, NCSU 52

ACC down 3-4 after day 1.
ACC is favored in 4 of 7 tonight although UVA is favored by 1 over A&M. Would not be surprised to see that line move to pick em.

When we play Clemson Red has to figure out a way to get Judah isolated on Joe as often as possible. He's better in man than people give him credit for but Judah will abuse him. Brownell's job is keep Joe on JJ and play a floater because nobody should be guarding JJ.

When we play Clemson Red has to figure out a way to get Judah isolated on Joe as often as possible. He's better in man than people give him credit for but Judah will abuse him. Brownell's job is keep Joe on JJ and play a floater because nobody should be guarding JJ.
It will be easier said than done. I would assume Hunter guards Judah. Clemson chases on all
screens so I’m not sure that matchup will happen much.

I’m more interested to see what happens on the other end. Clemson is shooting 42% from 3 on the year. That’s a game we have to lockdown everyone or we could have a hard time matching them scoring wise.

UK 95, MIA 73
GT 67, MSST 59
CLEM 85, ALA 77
SC 65, ND 53
MIZ 71, PITT 64
MISS 72, NCSU 52

ACC down 3-4 after day 1.
I can’t believe that Miami and NC State lost their games by 20 points. Ugly.

ACC is favored in 4 of 7 tonight although UVA is favored by 1 over A&M. Would not be surprised to see that line move to pick em.
Virginia line moved to -3 with 58% of the bets on Virginia. We will see if they play any better tonight.

The Vols are getting run off the court against Carolina. Tennessee can’t stop Carolina and they can’t get any decent looks against Carolina’s defense. Carolina is playing really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom