ACC Huddle | Syracusefan.com

ACC Huddle

GFTakedown

2nd String
So when did Florida Atlantic become a top tier team? ACC Huddle is acting like Clemson won the National Championship with only a 48-14 win. Fans rushed the field and players/coaches celebrated with each other after the game. I understand that this game was their feature game on the ACCN this week but come on!!

How about focusing on one of the following?
1. ACC - B10 matchups SU beat Purdue, Duke beat Northwestern, North Carolina beat Minnesota, and Louisville beat Indiana.
2. The Red Bandana game and how Boston College almost beat Florida State? (They did this after spending the majority of time on Clemson win!)
3. 7 teams (8 with ND) in the ACC are undefeated.

So when did Florida Atlantic become a top tier team? ACC Huddle is acting like Clemson won the National Championship with only a 48-14 win. Fans rushed the field and players/coaches celebrated with each other after the game. I understand that this game was their feature game on the ACCN this week but come on!!

How about focusing on one of the following?
1. ACC - B10 matchups SU beat Purdue, Duke beat Northwestern, North Carolina beat Minnesota, and Louisville beat Indiana.
2. The Red Bandana game and how Boston College almost beat Florida State? (They did this after spending the majority of time on Clemson win!)
3. 7 teams (8 with ND) in the ACC are undefeated.
Well they did the huddle from Clemson so I understand they need to give them extra love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom