ACC Network Recruiting Rankings | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Recruiting Rankings

Sorry, not for this BOT, Administration, and Athletic Department. Not that I need it these days, but they've reduced the value of my diploma significantly since my graduation.
Don’t sell yourself short, our Syracuse diplomas never held any real value.

Sorry, not for this BOT, Administration, and Athletic Department. Not that I need it these days, but they've reduced the value of my diploma significantly since my graduation.

Then there's no reason to be "upset" at the only 150 mil being pumped into athletic brick and mortar.

As in, to sell it on eBay?

My diploma might have had some value in my career early on, but after the first job or two, it was my performance, networking and killer smile that determined my value. (2 out of 3 anyway).

As in, to sell it on eBay?

My diploma might have had some value in my career early on, but after the first job or two, it was my performance, networking and killer smile that determined my value. (2 out of 3 anyway).
Yes, I've worked for myself since I was 30 years old. And, I've never minded what school was on my diploma.:)
But, I will say this; I used to be more proud to tell people my alma mater, nowadays not quite as much.

Honestly I used to care a lot more about recruiting class ranking. It doesn’t matter if you’re outside top 35 ish. It’s a crap shoot after that. (For the most part, yes I would rather be 42nd then 82nd but bear with me)

At this point with Dino I know what we are, we need to become a portal destination, and win. I could care less about the rankings, because I sure know that Shafers class rankings were comparable in ranking to Dino’s and it’s not even close, we are getting way better athletes now days. So whatever, just keep doing what we do and string together winning seasons. We need to walk before we can run. And to really think it matters if our class was rated for example 53 this year, compared to 70s…. I don’t think it’s a direct correlation at all. We are about all in the same boat past top 40 (again as a rule of thumb)

When we get a top 40 class then that’s when we can say we have a taken a step forward. But again, stop thinking we took a step back because the ratings. This is status quo for babers and us, and it will produce hopefully another winning team. That’s the goal realistically right now. Then that consistent winning breeds more success on the recruiting trail. I don’t think it’s possible to get the recruiting first then wins later here in cuse.

Long rant, but to sum it up, I am over worrying about our ranking. I enjoy seeing the kids we get, and hope they’re highly ranked, but not upset if they aren’t. We need to develop and win consistently with mid level recruits with good measurable’s. Im
Happy with this class and can’t wait until next year.

And oh yeah pound that dang portal cuse… this is our tool to get us to being good again IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom