ACC Power Rankings | Syracusefan.com

ACC Power Rankings

Adelson also speaks out both sides of her mouth. On one national radio show she was saying she didn't expect much from SU and would be tough to get to 6-6, on an SU-centric show the next day she said they had some really good pieces and would be bowl eligible, around 7 wins.

Adelson also speaks out both sides of her mouth. On one national radio show she was saying she didn't expect much from SU and would be tough to get to 6-6, on an SU-centric show the next day she said they had some really good pieces and would be bowl eligible, around 7 wins.
She’s just a gator who’s afraid of Kirby dar dar.

I don’t expect national people to know, but this dope covers the ACC full time. She should know that we got destroyed by injuries and she should know that we return 75% of our production and she should know that Beck and Rocky are basically continuity hires. I am tired of the 2nd half collapse crap, we lost to freaking Clemson, FSU, ND, Wake and Pitt. All but Wake were Top 25 in the final poll and Wake won 8 games, plenty of teams would be crushed playing that schedule, especially if they would be as decimated as we were. Unless AA is Nostradamus and can predict how many injuries we are going to have this year, she needs to shut her pie hole

I don’t expect national people to know, but this dope covers the ACC full time. She should know that we got destroyed by injuries and she should know that we return 75% of our production and she should know that Beck and Rocky are basically continuity hires. I am tired of the 2nd half collapse crap, we lost to freaking Clemson, FSU, ND, Wake and Pitt. All but Wake were Top 25 in the final poll and Wake won 8 games, plenty of teams would be crushed playing that schedule, especially if they would be as decimated as we were. Unless AA is Nostradamus and can predict how many injuries we are going to have good year, she needs to shut her pie hole
That's what I was yelling at the radio - we return most of our starting 22. She didn't even mention Rocky Long. Does she even know Rocky Long?

That's what I was yelling at the radio - we return most of our starting 22. She didn't even mention Rocky Long. Does she even know Rocky Long?
She knows Rocky from Rocky and Bullwinkle, does that count?

1693939013731.gif

Never forget her most infamous hedging of her bets during the Marrone era when she said we wouldn’t make a bowl…

Except we already had 6 wins

Never forget her most infamous hedging of her bets during the Marrone era when she said we wouldn’t make a bowl…

Except we already had 6 wins
That might’ve been the year with two FCS teams though, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom