Class of 2014 - ACC Recruiters of the Year - McDonald gets snubbed | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 ACC Recruiters of the Year - McDonald gets snubbed

If SU's recruiting class as a whole is considered to be near the bottom of the ACC, SU's staff isn't going to get any award either.
I'm not saying it's right.
We just have to win this battle on the field.

Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 20m
Somebody needs to call rivals asap...my man @CoachGMcDonald got #snubbed #ACCRecruiterOfTheYear http://footballrecruiting. /content.asp?CID=1608549…

Not only is he not voted recruiter of the year, he's not even listed in the top 10!
One 4star recruit isn't the number that will get anyone on there list. Thus far the Orange are bottom feeders in football. Yes GM brought in a quality group of kids that may well pull off a big upset shortly; but not yet.

I agree with what you're all saying, but the guy on the list from Boston College is only on there because of the 4* RB that he flipped from the dumpster fire over at Rutgers. The other players they mention him being responsible for are 3* and a couple 2*. I don't see how what McDonald did is not equal to or better than what the BC guy did. McD hand a hand in a majority of our commits, I feel like he should have been rewarded.

I agree with what you're all saying, but the guy on the list from Boston College is only on there because of the 4* RB that he flipped from the dumpster fire over at Rutgers. The other players they mention him being responsible for are 3* and a couple 2*. I don't see how what McDonald did is not equal to or better than what the BC guy did. McD hand a hand in a majority of our commits, I feel like he should have been rewarded.

Come on...it's Rivals and BC...ofcourse we know why their recruiter made the list :bang:

Eric White ‏@EricWhiteCuse 20m
Somebody needs to call rivals asap...my man @CoachGMcDonald got #snubbed #ACCRecruiterOfTheYear http://footballrecruiting. /content.asp?CID=1608549…

Not only is he not voted recruiter of the year, he's not even listed in the top 10!

Maybe that's not a bad thing - keeps the focus of attention off of him. I would like to see what GM does in S. Fla the next two recruiting cycles, especially with his desire to open up the offense "Oregon style"

I haven't asked this yet...

But how in the helllll are...

Chris Slayton
Denzel Ward
KJ Williams
Steve Ishmael
and Erv Phillips

not 4 star recruits?

More could be say for others.

I haven't asked this yet...

But how in the helllll are...

Chris Slayton
Denzel Ward
KJ Williams
Steve Ishmael
and Erv Phillips

not 4 star recruits?

More could be say for others.

It doesn't really matter what they are rated now, all that matters is what type of players they become, and we all expect those guys to be pretty darn good over the next 3-5 years.