ACC Revenue Distributions for 2013-14 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Revenue Distributions for 2013-14

I don't understand the differences in distribution among the schools other than MD and ND. I thought that the ACC divided the money equally. Can someone enlighten me?

I don't understand the differences in distribution among the schools other than MD and ND. I thought that the ACC divided the money equally. Can someone enlighten me?

The one tweet says that it doesn't include championship game reimbursements, but maybe it actually does. Or there could be other calculated reimbursables for other things that vary by school (bowl travel,conference game costs, etc.).

How does this compare to BE?
th

The conference reimburses certain bowl expenses before dividing the bowl money equally.

That is all.
It's also not even remotely true, unless he is either A) talking about WAY back in the day or B) randomly ignoring a bunch of revenue (i.e. everything that's not TV). I found the numbers for '10 and SU got the lowest BIG EAST payout and still got $7.5. We got a payout on the high end our last year (we won a share of the BIG EAST football title and I think regular season basketball title) and I remember that being ~$10-11 million (but I'm not 100% on that number - that's just my memory).

See below for a link to my $7.5 million number:
http://dailyorange.com/2011/10/acc-...se-joins-financially-stable-situation-in-acc/

So we basically get 15 million more a year than N.D. so what does their t.v. contract pay them? If they have a down year like they will this year it has to hurt;)

So we basically get 15 million more a year than N.D. so what does their t.v. contract pay them? If they have a down year like they will this year it has to hurt;)

I thought it paid them somewhere between $20-25M per year.

so, all they get out of their arrangement is "independence". They make no more money than middle of pack ACC teams.
if you can add them to the league i think everyone gets a big bump...i was thinking it was in the 10 mil range when i posted.

I think we will do better down the road with or w/o them though. As it appears we will get a big bump for last year that is not reported yet

if you can add them to the league i think everyone gets a big bump...i was thinking it was in the 10 mil range when i posted.

I think we will do better down the road with or w/o them though. As it appears we will get a big bump for last year that is not reported yet

agreed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom