Acc tournament questions | Syracusefan.com

Acc tournament questions

20Plus

My first question is The Wednesday afternoon session session 3 and the Wednesday night session session for and then so on and so forth

I noticed the packages don't include Tuesday which I am not the slightest interested in anyways

Also does anyone have Recommendations for purchasing tickets ahead of time?

I'm a season ticket holder and there was an email on it but I went to the website and the package is not available anymore

OK I now understand session 1 is Wednesday afternoon session 2 is the night session

3 and 4 are Thursday
5 is Friday and six is Saturday

still looking for any other ideas for options for ticket and prices

OK I now understand session 1 is Wednesday afternoon session 2 is the night session

3 and 4 are Thursday
5 is Friday and six is Saturday

still looking for any other ideas for options for ticket and prices

Stubhub -- you can pick your seat and they are going as low as $6 for the Wednesday sessions.

Here's a question - I was planning on going and grabbing tickets from whoever was selling around the arena, but there are 4 of us.

Is that too many people to expect to be able to grab a set of tickets together from someone?

Here's a question - I was planning on going and grabbing tickets from whoever was selling around the arena, but there are 4 of us.

Is that too many people to expect to be able to grab a set of tickets together from someone?
That could be pretty tough. Getting 1 is a snap and getting 2 is usually pretty easy. Trying for 4 together is really pushing the envelope. It might not be as tough to get 4 in the same section and then try to trade the books with people sitting near you.

Depends on if you want to go to the Friday/Saturday games. If you do, then the best bet is probably to buy a book from a legit source like currently the Pitt site has tickets in sections 418-420.
Those run $357 for uppers, however tickets for the games on Fri/Sat will often run $100 or so for each session or more depending on who is playing. If UVA, VT, Duke, or UNC are in those games then I expect prices to be high this year with all of the people in DC and the fact that it is a Fri/Sat ticket now instead of Sat/Sun.

You can get tickets for the early sessions really cheap on StubHub/Scalping but if you want to go to everything in the long run I think its easier and either about the same price or maybe even cheaper just to buy the whole book at face.

As a season ticket holder, I could have bought the packages but I don't plan on attending anything other than the Syracuse games (although SU has the best section reserved, IMO), so I didn't think it would be worth the money.

This might be tougher than I planned.

Wish I could go. OT: If you guys are big tequila or mezcal guys (or gals) there is a great place down the street from Verizon Center to check out. They have a VERY impressive selection from single estate and small batch distilleries from Oaxaca. It's called Oyamel. On 7th St NW. Food is overrated and miniscule portions but the mezcal selection is top notch. Just stick to chips/guac for food but definitely get into and explore the tequilas/mezcals.

Wish I could go. OT: If you guys are big tequila or mezcal guys (or gals) there is a great place down the street from Verizon Center to check out. They have a VERY impressive selection from single estate and small batch distilleries from Oaxaca. It's called Oyamel. On 7th St NW. Food is overrated and miniscule portions but the mezcal selection is top notch. Just stick to chips/guac for food but definitely get into and explore the tequilas/mezcals.
Yes sir! Start at page 7. Wow
http://www.oyamel.com/images/uploads/Menu_BeverageList_7.16.15.pdf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom