ACC TV package blows | Syracusefan.com

ACC TV package blows

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
I have TW sports pass so I would get espn 3 games ( they were on last year ) NO tv at all. Don't tell me to go to the game because I am . I do like to tape the games and watch them again when I get home though. You always have to search for where games will be. At least in the BE we knew if the game wasn't being picked up TW would have it.

I have TW sports pass so I would get espn 3 games ( they were on last year ) NO tv at all. Don't tell me to go to the game because I am . I do like to tape the games and watch them again when I get home though. You always have to search for where games will be. At least in the BE we knew if the game wasn't being picked up TW would have it.

So having the game online/OnDemand for like a year after the game has happened isn't as good as DVR? I've watched the end of the Texas Bowl and the end of the BC game like 10 times each over the past month just getting ready for Friday night...

brent ax said espn decides whether to offer local broadcast on tw sports and hasn't been decided yet. You really don't have to search all that hard for the games. It's on espn,2,u,news or abc if expn selects it for tv. If not Acc network syndication which is cw 6 or nbc 3 . If not RSN games which is on msg or Yes

storange said:

I get ESPN3 with regular package and use my Apple TV to stream. If they get blacked out on ESPN3, the game is on locally.

Replays via ESPN3 almost right away. I watched the Maryland game a month ago.

Come my friend, let me show you the way...

Xbox, Chromecast, Roku, AppleTV.....

ESPN3 is just another channel for me.

Also I'd like to add how spoiled we've all become. I remember 2003, sitting in my living room listening to a thrilling triple OT season opener between SU and NC. I would have given up a testicle to be have been able to watch that game on a computer.

brent ax said espn decides whether to offer local broadcast on tw sports and hasn't been decided yet. You really don't have to search all that hard for the games. It's on espn,2,u,news or abc if expn selects it for tv. If not Acc network syndication which is cw 6 or nbc 3 . If not RSN games which is on msg or Yes

He said the ESPN Gameplan was the only TV option available today.

I just added TW Cable (I already have DirecTV) just so I can get ESPN3. I'm officially all in.

I just added TW Cable (I already have DirecTV) just so I can get ESPN3. I'm officially all in.

And I do the opposite. I keep TW just for SU football and basketball but also have Directv so I can watch the Chicago Bears.

saw his post on Syracuse .com it said gameplan games are available on time warner in the 390 area on cable if you have digital cable

Pyle said:
Come my friend, let me show you the way... Xbox, Chromecast, Roku, AppleTV... ESPN3 is just another channel for me. Also I'd like to add how spoiled we've all become. I remember 2003, sitting in my living room listening to a thrilling triple OT season opener between SU and NC. I would have given up a testicle to be have been able to watch that game on a computer.

There was some SU-VaTech game in the late 90s where my only option to "follow" it was to watch another game on espn2 and wait for the bottom line to scroll through every 10-15 minutes with a score and time update.

Now people kvetch because a dog game is *only* available streaming in HD.

Spoiled indeed.

Like Pyle said, Xbox, chromecast or Roku, ESPN3 is just like another channel, I have Roku and haven't missed a football or basketball game since the Orange joined the ACC.

Come my friend, let me show you the way...

Xbox, Chromecast, Roku, AppleTV...

ESPN3 is just another channel for me.

Also I'd like to add how spoiled we've all become. I remember 2003, sitting in my living room listening to a thrilling triple OT season opener between SU and NC. I would have given up a testicle to be have been able to watch that game on a computer.
I also would have given up your testicle for that.

saw his post on Syracuse .com it said gameplan games are available on time warner in the 390 area on cable if you have digital cable
I thought it it might be...the guide is showing blank channels right now but it is often wrong

I need to get a new internet provider so I can get ESPN3 because this DirectTV nonsense is getting old.

I need to get a new internet provider so I can get ESPN3 because this DirectTV nonsense is getting old.

It's not your internet provider - it's your cable provider...and yes, DirecTV sucks because of they are the only major TV provider not on the ESPN3 list.

It's not your internet provider - it's your cable provider...
No, it's not.

ESPN3 access is determined by your Internet Service Provider.

I used to have DirecTV for video service and AT&T for Internet service. ESPN3 was available just fine.

Last edited:
^ Well now I hate FIOS - because every time I've tried to access ESPN3 with my FIOS information it hasn't worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom