Actors you hate for no real good reason | Syracusefan.com

Actors you hate for no real good reason

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
After sitting in on a recent conversation with my wife, her sisters, and a few friends I realized that a lot of women really, really hate Anne Hathaway. Nobody has a good reason why. The best I got from one of them was "she kinda bugs." I'm indifferent to her, but I started thinking about actors that really rub me the wrong way.

Here's a short list of who I hate and why:

Bradley Cooper - He played such an amazingly horrible man in He's Just Not That Into You that I'm convinced he must be like that in real life. Who cheats on Jennifer Connelly?

Jennifer Aniston - Voice annoys the crap out of me.

Jeremy Renner - It's like his face is too small for his head or something.

Jessica Alba - Just strikes me as dumb as a brick.

Bradley Cooper - He played such an amazingly horrible man in He's Just Not That Into You that I'm convinced he must be like that in real life. Who cheats on Jennifer Connelly?

My wife and I were having this conversation just two days ago I swear. I completely agree with you on Bradley Cooper.

Tom Cruise - I've just never seen it. He's like 5' nothing and I'm still convinced he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Kate Winslet - She's a fine actress and all but she's just too lumpy for someone who is supposed to be this amazing looking leading actress. Girl next store is more how I would describe her.

that's funny - I think the guy he played in Wedding Crashers is the real Bradley

#1 on my list is Robin Williams
#2 is Later Robert DeNiro - early De Niro was brilliant, and middle De Niro was quite good and often excellent, but he has been a pure hack for the last 15 years

Colin Farrell- Maybe it was just "the phonebooth" that ruined him for me. I hate his voice, I hate his acting. He reminds me of an old buddy from 5th grade. idk why.

Liam Neeson- I thought Taken was horrible, only because of Liam. I dont like his acting.

I'm sure I will think of more throughout the day

Colin Farrell- Maybe it was just "the phonebooth" that ruined him for me. I hate his voice, I hate his acting. He reminds me of an old buddy from 5th grade. idk why.
You went to elementary school in Ireland?

In begins and ends with..
Male: Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt
female: Angelina Jolie

Okay, Al Pacino. Never liked him, not anything he's done. Scarface is one of those movies that I know I'm supposed to like, but it just bores me. So does he.

I feel much better now.

And he needs a haircut.

I think the character Bradley Cooper played in Wet Hot American Summer is the most accurate portrayal of how he is in real life. ;)

Those DSLs are just annoying lol. They look stupid, or only good for 1 thing .

That's all I would use them for. Have no interest in hearing words coming out of them.

I think the character Bradley Cooper played in Wet Hot American Summer is the most accurate portrayal of how he is in real life. ;)
He played a great douche bag in Wedding Crashers.

Okay, Al Pacino. Never liked him, not anything he's done. Scarface is one of those movies that I know I'm supposed to like, but it just bores me. So does he.

I feel much better now.

And he needs a haircut.
Oh Lord

Oh Lord

Wait, wait, wait. Need to revise that. Everything he did after the Godfather movies. Clarified?

Seriously, was there ever a need to see him and the chick from saved by the bell working together?

I don't know why I just thought of this but Paul Blart Mall Cop might have been the worst movie ever written, at least top 10.

I don't know why I just thought of this but Paul Blart Mall Cop might have been the worst movie ever written, at least top 10.
Really? My wife and I got it from the library (free) and watched it one night, and were entertained.

Of course, I have a certain notoriety for enjoying bad movies.

Julia Roberts because of her creepy upper lip and way too wide smile. Cannot watch movies with her in not that I would given the choice.

It's just one of many movies aimed for 7-16 year olds with no real humor for the parents that might be watching with their kids. That being said, it's better than alot of it's peer's in that catagory.

Really? My wife and I got it from the library (free) and watched it one night, and were entertained.

Of course, I have a certain notoriety for enjoying bad movies.
After I posted Paul Blart, Year 1 came to mind and I wanted to take my post back.

I loved that movie! Probably because of he Manilow scene. Bang!

Mine are Cruise, Cameron Diaz (I find her hideous), Ashton Kutchar

After I posted Paul Blart, Year 1 came to mind and I wanted to take my post back.
Year 1 I watched with one of my best brofriends, and we were in the right mood to appreciate it.

Sometimes movies can objectively suck but work in the right viewing context.

Wait, wait, wait. Need to revise that. Everything he did after the Godfather movies. Clarified?

Seriously, was there ever a need to see him and the chick from saved by the bell working together?
Dog Day Afternoon. If you haven't seen it, see it.

Nicolas Cage. And I can't tell you why. Maybe it started with Moonstruck...

Ryan Phillippe. Especially when he tried to adopt John Malkovich's affectations in Cruel Intentions. It just seems like there's nothin going on behind those eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom