Actors you hate for no real good reason | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Actors you hate for no real good reason

Gwyneth Paltrow. Oh, you said "no good reason." There are plenty of reasons to hate Gwyneth.

I also agree on Julia Roberts. She's so freaking obnoxious. Cameron Diaz, too.

This isn't mine, but my wife irrationally loathes Philip Seymour Hoffman for no apparent reason. It's mindboggling to me.

This isn't mine, but my wife irrationally loathes Philip Seymour Hoffman for no apparent reason. It's mindboggling to me.
No she's right, that guy sucks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I also agree on Julia Roberts. She's so freaking obnoxious. Cameron Diaz, too.
Spot on for two of mine. Julia Roberts just has an "I hate everyone", "I'm better than you" look ... and Cameron Diaz is one of the most annoying, ditsiest actresses on TV.

Tom Cruise - I've just never seen it. He's like 5' nothing and I'm still convinced he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I kinda do think there's something wrong with being gay while pretending not to be & marrying naive women for appearances. If he were in fact gay, that is, I actually think he's straight ... just batsh!t insane.

Jon Cryer - hated him since his teen trying to get laid movie days
Kirsten Dunst - way overrated
Billy Crystal - although I like some of his stuff, he annoys me

Kirsten Dunst - way overrated
I used to think that, but since seeing "Melancholia" I now strongly disagree with this. I just think she needs to start spending more time reading scripts. The best actors are usually the best at knowing a good script when they read it. (Though the irony is that "Melancholia"s script is horrible, but masterfully directed)

Tom Cruise - because no matter what lead character he tries to play, you always see Tom Cruise. I thought his best acting job was the cameo in Tropic Thunder.

Tobey McGuire - just because

Hayden Christiansen - because he is the same lousy Anakin Skywalker in every movie he's in.

Owen Wilson - not sure why, but do

Sean Penn - this is strictly political...and because he ruined Princess Buttercup forever

Donnie Wahlberg - because he's not Mark Wahlberg

Woody Allen - I never got him. Just a douche from the upper West Side.

Chevy Chase - after Caddyshack he put no effort into anything.

Brad Pitt - Has he really done anything of substance? All hype.

Ben Affleck - because Argo does not make up for Gigli and Armageddon

Brendan Fraser - self explanatory. As if playing a caveman in a movie with Pauly Shore isn't enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom