Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Adam Weitsman announces NIL plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a ponzi scheme

Fanning The Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

I wonder why Upstate Shredding didn't get the naming rights for the dome.

Come see Syracuse shreeeeeeeeddddd the competition at the Adam Weitsman Recycling Upstate Shredding Fear Factory and Philanthropical Loudhouse!

Many people are saying an NIL deal with GS is in the works.

He has to change his last name to Shredder officially, but…

Come see Syracuse shreeeeeeeeddddd the competition at the Adam Weitsman Recycling Upstate Shredding Fear Factory and Philanthropical Loudhouse!
Welcome to the @adamweitsman Dome!

Holy balls. There’s like 20 buildings at SU with names on them….there’s like 100x more people that have substantially contributed to facility improvements. There are so many more who contribute anonymously.
[Googles to make sure my degree isn't from the Ghislaine Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.]

Phew, I'm good.

Why don't we just go all-in alliteration style and name them
The Syracuse Shredders

You now bring in the Skate, Ski and Snowboard crowd and who knows, west coast Surfers? Just pull the trigger, SU.

Not since Jake the Snake ambushed Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth's wedding during SummerSlam 1991 have I seen someone go from good guy to bad guy quicker than AW on this board.

B0q9oSBCUAAG2QZ.jpg:large
Never trust a snake...

Many people are saying an NIL deal with GS is in the works.

He has to change his last name to Shredder officially, but…
It's in the works, absolutely, he's planning on doing something like that. He just needs to get some other things going, first tho, very busy dude, up at 5am & grinding all damn day. If you're going to be active on social media, you need to be responding, hash-tagging, DM-ing, mentioning, posting photos of your lambos, checking out the latest property markets, making that CASH.

Yup it is, a player’s value is dependent on the fit within each school’s program.
How is that relevant to my post? I merely stated that AW's NIL deal with Symir is not dependent upon the school he goes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.