"...add(ing) Rutgers..." | Syracusefan.com

"...add(ing) Rutgers..."

cuseincincy

All Conference
I'm not generally a Dan Wetzel fan but I love this line in his recent article about agents being certified by the NCAA and mistakes kids/families make...

Instead, the NCAA acts like these amateurs should be protected from big, bad outside forces that want to cheat them. The NCAA doesn’t trust its own student-athletes and their families to make educated and rational choices for themselves. They need Daddy NCAA to do it for them.

And yes, some will make poor choices or sign with a bad person. So what? This is America. People start businesses doomed to fail. They get married and then divorced. They add Rutgers to their conference. Having the right to make the wrong decision is part of being an adult.

Article: NCAA's 'Rich Paul Rule' shows its contempt for basketball players

Lol, hope you posted that on the rutgers board

I don't see anything yet. However, I did see a HS backpack thread, Tiger thread, traffic thread, and Mets thread when looking at the first five threads. Do they even post about football there anymore?

I don't see anything yet. However, I did see a HS backpack thread, Tiger thread, traffic thread, and Mets thread when looking at the first five threads. Do they even post about football there anymore?
Do they still play football?