Admins: Can we get a users online/lurking counter ? | Syracusefan.com

Admins: Can we get a users online/lurking counter ?

orangeinjersey

All Conference
On these boards? Board seems to be running a tad slow today. We can all guess why. Has there ever been talk of getting a users online counter, registered and lurkers/guests? I'd have to imagine today would be a high count. Thoughts?

oh wow, never noticed. Twice the lurkers as registered users, wow.

Do we have any stats on the most users ever online on this board?

oh wow, never noticed. Twice the lurkers as registered users, wow.

Do we have any stats on the most users ever online on this board?

Maybe during the Bernie Fine and fab Melo tournament ordeals

TexanMark said:
Congrats to Pearl309 for be the #1 Cuse fan.

I'd like to thank my parents, SU football (years '85-'99), carmelo anthony and james arthur for this exceptional opportunity.
God bless syracuse and god bless the united states of america

image-1227251797.jpg

On these boards? Board seems to be running a tad slow today. We can all guess why. Has there ever been talk of getting a users online counter, registered and lurkers/guests? I'd have to imagine today would be a high count. Thoughts?

Standard Board Responses to board running slow:

1.) Payside ain't running slow.
2.) Cyber Monday (seasonal equivalent of raking leaves, apple picking, Cindy's swim meet and Bobby's soccer game)
3.) Picked up a virus from PeteCalvin's mom.
4.) Servers busy uploading software to translate Fab Melo's paper from Portuguese to American English.
5) Outside the Lines has hacked the servers looking for dirt on John Syracuse.
6.) Clark's Ale House might or might not re-open or be open or something.
7.) OT- Dinosaur BBQ restaurant coming to Elmira/Watertown/Scranton.
8.) Today's the day the new Laurie Fine swimsuit calendar comes out.
9.) Every FCS, Division 3, and Class D high school coach in America is visiting the board as part of their due diligence in applying for the SU job.
10) Fishy. Never trust Fishy. I don't. I also don't trust sutomcat , my doctor, or Alan Thicke when he promises me on AM radio that he can help with my IRS problems.

Right sidebar. It's already there. Total users, minus registered users, then subtract robots, and you have the lurkers.

Edit: just saw you already got an answer. Sorry.

Last edited:
In the past two days I think I've forgotten what a life is like.

Bernie is the only time I've checked the board this much. I wouldn't be shocked if I've clicked on my bookmark 500 times today.

I've always been a numbers geek, so I check the logs a couple times a day: Daily visitors is up 40% today; the number of visits is up 300%+; and the avg time on site is up from ~10 minutes, to 35 minutes.

Something's up.

Dammit...I get the finders fee...orangeinjersey "that schlub" stole the last one from me.
whoa whoa who Schlub? I'm a valued member of this board. I'm still scratching my head about how I got banned twice in the last month. :0

I've always been a numbers geek, so I check the logs a couple times a day: Daily visitors is up 40% today; the number of visits is up 300%+; and the avg time on site is up from ~10 minutes, to 35 minutes.

Something's up.
Only 35 minutes. People need to take more lunches and breaks.

Something's up.

That ad revenue be like...

tumblr_myi541CAXQ1r7k95zo1_400.gif