Adrian College video | Syracusefan.com

Adrian College video

NKR1978

Living Legend
Adrian just posted this video to their Twitter. Looks like they got to enjoy the SU facilities, which must have been a great experience.

Not sure how to embed on Forum Runner, but here's the link.

http://vimeo.com/m/111811166

Edit: totally meant to post this on the basketball board because that would have made more sense. Still it's a neat video.

Good for them but I think they did miss some of the action on the court in their video ;). I saw their bus at the dome and it wasn't a local one, did they drive from Michigan here on a bus? They brought their cheerleaders too but didn't see them cheer- I think they enjoyed their time here and wishing them a good season.

Cool video. Sort of amazing to see an opposing team walking around like tourists! For such a small school, it had to be great to play in such a place.

That's such a high quality video for a D3 school. I'm envious.

HoustonCuse said:
Cool video. Sort of amazing to see an opposing team walking around like tourists! For such a small school, it had to be great to play in such a place.

I liked those parts. They looked in awe of some of the displays.

Great recruiting video for them.

Thanks for posting!
This is a great video detailing their experience playing Syracuse. I have to admit I’d rather see Syracuse play teams like Carleton for exhibitions as it is a better preparation for the initial games of the season. However, after watching the video, you get to see how playing Syracuse is an experience these kids will remember for the rest of their lives. Wish their cheerleaders had the opportunity to perform during one of the timeouts. I’m sure it would have been a wonderful lifetime memory for them as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom