AFI All USA State Football Teams | Syracusefan.com

AFI All USA State Football Teams

http://www.usatodayhss.com/amfam/article/2013-american-family-insurance-all-usa-state-football-teams

Congrats to Zeek, Erv and Naes.

I have this link in Zeeks thread but this list is interesting to look at.
Note in this list Holleys' commitment status shows undecided.

Interesting on Holley. Always interesting to look at the difference in states like NY and Connecticut vs. Texas, Cali etc. Lots of kids either uncommitted or committed to "smaller" schools in NY, CT. We all know the huge gap in talent between states, but the list really illustrates it. That is why I love this staff's strategy of hitting better talent states harder and spending less time in NY. Loved HCDM but NY was too much of a focus.

Lots of Rutgers commits out of NY.. They have been active in Western New York. I didn't realize Jojo Gause joined his brother there as well..

Either they came up with this before he made his commitment or they werent notified of the changes. They still have Justin Noye as a Uconn commit and he flipped to Old Dominion a few weeks ago.

This ^^^ they still have Hilliman to Rutgers to boot ...

Either they came up with this before he made his commitment or they werent notified of the changes. They still have Justin Noye as a Uconn commit and he flipped to Old Dominion a few weeks ago.

Missed that. Yes they listed their All USA Team last month and this is just them going back in and breaking things down state by state. Month old data.

Lots of Rutgers commits out of NY.. They have been active in Western New York. I didn't realize Jojo Gause joined his brother there as well..
Rutgers didnt get commits from high profile NY kids. They got the kids that Cuse didnt want. From my knowledge Jo Jo is not commited to Rutgers.

Rutgers didnt get commits from high profile NY kids. They got the kids that Cuse didnt want. From my knowledge Jo Jo is not commited to Rutgers.
you would be right...he only has one offer-old dominion.

but Rutgers is dropping so many kids,he just might end up there;)

Things appear to be returning to normal - Rutgers gets the leftovers, I like it.