After reading the IU board... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

After reading the IU board...

Go read the article in Sports Illustrated about the Duanys. Evidently Indiana is filled with racists and closet KKK members.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Texas and Kansas ran with us in 2003, this team man for man is faster, and better suited to run. We get into trouble with slow down , slug it out pace, like the other night against California, Montgomery decided to foul the entire 2nd half.

Oh - so we're going to lose two or three starters this week due to failing drug tests? Good to know.

I think it was more of a tongue in cheek comment.

And we have a history of losing players at inopportune times.

take a deep breath.

The reason why is that Zeller is dominant in transition. Cuse needs to play this game like the 2003 National Title Game. Shoot and only send 1 guy to the offensive boards and everyone else gets back. Zeller= Nick Collision, Hullis= Kirk Hinrich, but they also have a poor man's Russell Westbrook in Victor Olapido. Olapido isn't an athletic or shoot as well as Westbrook, but has a similar defensive lockdown style. We can not get into a track meet with Indiana. We have to play them like we play Georgetown in the BET grind it out, slow the pace, and hope somebody makes shots. Indiana struggles in a controlled tempo type of game like Wisconsin is known for.

I would love a track meet . Indiana doesn't nearly have the athletes we do. We excel in the open court we get bogged down in the half court. This is exactly why I wanted this match up Imdiana will want to run with us and that plays to our strengths.

So darn hypocritical. So IU woos a coach with bigger $ from the wicked horrible Big East, Marquette, and who was an assistant to Ralph Willard, former SU assistant, head coach at Pittsburgh and Western Kentucky. Yet according to them the Big East sucks but they adore their current former Big East coach? So now Crean is great? Weird people who don't even know their coaches own history.

Miss classy Montana fans :cool:

I find it a little hilarious that a few people there seem to be under the impression that a faster tempo and pace to the game favors them. I admit I have not watched them much, and I know they have some good athletes, but I don't think they understand that we are absolutely, unequivocally at our best when we get out and run. We were built to run. I for one would love a fast paced game.
they don't believe that anyone other than Louisville can run with them.

If they drug test before the next round, then the tourney is OVER, no teams left to play!!!

That board over there is filled with ass nuggets. I wanted to throat punch about 2/3rds of them.

That board over there is filled with ass nuggets. I wanted to throat punch about 2/3rds of them.

Yeah - I signed up to post some honest thoughtful discussion points over there... Not only was my account denied, they put an IP block on me so I can't even see the website nor read any content on the site...

Not a good sign when you have toolbag mods black-balling sign-ups based on fan affiliation and not posting activity... I assume the mod checked here, saw my same username, and blocked my sign-up account immediately.

Yeah - I signed up to post some honest thoughtful discussion points over there... Not only was my account denied, they put an IP block on me so I can't even see the website nor read any content on the site...

Not a good sign when you have toolbag mods black-balling sign-ups based on fan affiliation and not posting activity... I assume the mod checked here, saw my same username, and blocked my sign-up account immediately.

Not just you - I was simply reading their board yesterday, didn't post anything, didn't even sign up and today I go to check it out and it says 'ACCOUNT SUSPENDED'. That's just weird.

Not just you - I was simply reading their board yesterday, didn't post anything, didn't even sign up and today I go to check it out and it says 'ACCOUNT SUSPENDED'. That's just weird.
That place isnt even America. 1st amendment... Denied. Kill it with fire and herpes.

Its a site issue, unfortunately they are not as paranoid as we think.

photo-4.png

I'll take the St. Louis version for a thousand Alex...

Hoosier
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more

St. Louis Meaning: white trash of the worst kind. Also used as an adjective to describe anything several notches below your own perceived sophistication. Dates back to a strike that occurred in St. Louis in the 30's. During this strike, scab workers from Indiana were brought in to fill in for strikers. The perjorative hoosier stems from the St. Louis workers' lack of appreciation for this.
Noun:
Rob: Man, I didn't like that bar.
Mike: Yeah, it's full of hoosiers.

Adjective:
Edna: Did you see how she was dressed?
Cynthia: Yes, she is sooo hoosier.

Its a site issue, unfortunately they are not as paranoid as we think.

photo-4.png

Well that's good at least...

Although my account is still in approval limbo...

[update] They just approved me...

Well that's good at least...

Although my account is still in approval limbo...

[update] They just approved me...

They wouldn't have if they knew you looked like Nacho Libre. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom