Air Fryer recommendations and reviews. | Syracusefan.com

Air Fryer recommendations and reviews.

I’ve got a Ninja XL. It’s got Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate options.

It has largely replaced my oven. Quick, easy, convenient.

I’ve got a Ninja XL. It’s got Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate options.

It has largely replaced my oven. Quick, easy, convenient.
What’s your fav things to cook in it and have you tried that was out of the “ordinary?”

What’s your fav things to cook in it and have you tried that was out of the “ordinary?”
I really like the way chicken wings come out in it. Also love throwing a piece of salmon in it.

I thought air fried mac and cheese was unconventional, but it comes out good and is quick and easy.

Goooo
Agree on wings. They come out really crispy.

Tater tots come out great in them. French fries too.

Air fryers are also really good at warming up leftover pizza and French files. You get the crunch back. I think it is the only way to do this properly.

Agree on wings. They come out really crispy.

Tater tots come out great in them. French fries too.

Air fryers are also really good at warming up leftover pizza and French files. You get the crunch back. I think it is the only way to do this properly.
That’s a good point. I also use my microwave far less now.

And maybe there’s a better way but I’ve found the air roast feature does a solid job with English muffins and waffles(they come out a little dryer and crispier but it works), so in a space saving move - I don’t even have a toaster out on the counter anymore.

Does the standard air fryer fit under the cupboard? Or do you have to find a different storage location other than the counter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom