Al Roker on the weather thi morning mentioned Syracuse and 3 feet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Al Roker on the weather thi morning mentioned Syracuse and 3 feet

1551.jpg

Sucks to be in Watertown.
Actually Watertown has been spared. It really sucks to live on and around Tug Hill Plateau. Welcome to Lewis County.

Sunny and clear skies on Long Island. Heading into the city in a few. I don't care if it snows, I just need it to not affect my travel from Staten Island to MSG Sunday morning, and not effect my plane monday morning. This guy has a letter of resignation to type up Tuesday!

Where you headed after the L o R? Back to the warmth of Central/Western NY?

What sucks is that after the snow had lightened up I decided to get my farm tractor and drive it three miles back home. Well the snow started coming down pretty good and driving w/o glasses on made it rough and now it's coming down lightly again.

And the S.O.B. is not good in the snow until I locked it in 4 wheel. I decided to go get it as now they are calling for up to 8". I am past a few already

13922640-large.jpg

I'm in midtown Manhattan right now and I've got seven inches. There's no snow, though.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. As long as you two are happy.

If it makes you guys feel any better for the past two days in Charlotte, I have woke up to 27 degree weather minus the snow.