Alabama line coach dismissed. Possible recruiting violations | Syracusefan.com

Alabama line coach dismissed. Possible recruiting violations

texascpa

Living Legend
Wow, it's quiet around here. Expected a thread on this by now, as I heard about this developing story yesterday evening on Sirius. Alabama has released it's defensive line coach and lead recruiter, Bo Davis. While nothing is certain, the indication is recruiting violations. Davis is considered the preeminent line coach, so this isn't just an improper or mistimed phone call or text to a recruit. This must be something big for Bama to let him go.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mson-tide-amid-recruiting-inquiry-report-says

With this and now Tunsil's revelation, it it time we see the NCAA start putting pressure on some of these SEC schools?

edit: defensive line coach, not offense.

Last edited:
^^ I mean, Doug's more of a pro guy, right? Why not coach the best of the best.

Wow, it's quiet around here. Expected a thread on this by now, as I heard about this developing story yesterday evening on Sirius. Alabama has released it's defensive line coach and lead recruiter, Bo Davis. While nothing is certain, the indication is recruiting violations. Davis is considered the preeminent line coach, so this isn't just an improper or mistimed phone call or text to a recruit. This must be something big for Bama to let him go.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mson-tide-amid-recruiting-inquiry-report-says

With this and now Tunsil's revelation, it it time we see the NCAA start putting pressure on some of these SEC schools?

edit: defensive line coach, not offense.
Good luck sticking anything to the cash machine known as the University of Alabama. All I can say is "good luck UAB!"