Albany / Maryland tonight | Syracusefan.com

Albany / Maryland tonight

PhatOrange

Living Legend
they moved this darn game from 6pm to 4pm so there's no way I can go. This should be a great great game. It's grey 55 and raining out here right now.

My son played on their turf Sunday. It's the 1st gen style field turf with the piles of black rubber pellets you can see all over the field.

they moved this darn game from 6pm to 4pm so there's no way I can go. This should be a great great game. It's grey 55 and raining out here right now.

My son played on their turf Sunday. It's the 1st gen style field turf with the piles of black rubber pellets you can see all over the field.
Tv?

Agree. would have loved to attend this game. Did your son play in the stadium or above on the turf where the lacrosse team usually plays? They are saying this game will be in the stadium.

Wonder why they moved it from 6pm to 4pm, freeking bizarre. Was hoping to catch most of the game on TV.

Wonder why they moved it from 6pm to 4pm, freeking bizarre. Was hoping to catch most of the game on TV.
Usually when they do that it's because they expect worse weather later on. Is there a possibility of thunderstorms for Albany?

Agree. would have loved to attend this game. Did your son play in the stadium or above on the turf where the lacrosse team usually plays? They are saying this game will be in the stadium.

He played on the lacrosse field for a club tryout; i think they call it John Fallon Field. If they're playing this game in the football stadium that's cool. I just can't believe they changed the gametime. I'd imagine this will cost them hundreds of fans. I'm north just past Saratoga, I knew a couple dozen people who wanted to go and bring kids etc and none can go now. fail.

Usually when they do that it's because they expect worse weather later on. Is there a possibility of thunderstorms for Albany?

yeah I think this game was moved like a week ago; I found out on Sunday. Had heard for travel reasons (flight maybe?) but who knows. Nothing made sense.

totally agree. between kids at practice and adults at work, they are missing out on growing a nice following locally. Maryland may have told them 4:00 or nothing.

Standing in line with a Cuse player dad. Rafus??

man Maryland really gets back into the hole and D's up. They've taken away several transition opps for Albany.

MD has had a few good shots and the Albany goalie is hot early. A couple big saves.

3-0 Albany

pretty behind the back pass to Eccles cutting on the crease. that was sweet.

That was quick. Fun game, so far. Wish I was able to watch.

End Q1...tied 3-3

last goal was with 2.7 left in the quarter. Maryland's 3 came in 1:52

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom