Ichiro Suzuki RF
Mark Teixeira 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Raul Ibanez DH
Russell Martin C
Eric Chavez 3B
Curtis Granderson CF
Eduardo Nunez SS

We either win 8-1 or lose 8-1. That is one weird lineup tonight.

Offensive explosion, then fade back tomorrow.

I think it was easier for me to listen to the last two on the radio - actually visibly seeing the futility may have put me over the edge.

There is ZERO chance yanks lose this game...ZEE-ROW

Brett Gardner LF
Ichiro Suzuki RF
Mark Teixeira 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Raul Ibanez DH
Russell Martin C
Eric Chavez 3B
Curtis Granderson CF
Eduardo Nunez SS

That's a Wednesday afternoon matinee line-up.

Phil's gonna go toe to toe with JV tonight. Get your popcorn...or Genny screamers if you're marsh

Gotta separate all the weak sisters in the lineup from one another. Dont think they will survive without The Captain.

Dont think they will survive without The Captain.

I won't make it through tonight without the Captain,

captain-morgan.jpg

I love how the announcer just said "Hughes hoping to have a MIRACLE game to beat Verlander". Silliest thing ever. Vegas has Detroit at 65% to win tonight. SIXTY FIVE! This isn't Alabama vs. Temple.

Phil's gonna go toe to toe with JV tonight. Get your popcorn...or Genny screamers if you're marsh
I assumed he drank the Red Eyes, but I believe he went 12 horse against the O's. Maybe he needs to go back to that?

I am switching it up and going with some rum and coke tonight. I have some miller pounders on reserve just in case this doesnt work.

If Cano wants to keep swinging at crap he is not going to do any better than he has been.

Darling is an idiot. It's "inconceivable that arod is not in the lineup"?? Dude, he's 3 for his last 96

If Cano wants to keep swinging at crap he is not going to do any better than he has been.
I dont understand how a guy can be so in the zone to end the season and then have no clue in the post season.

I dont understand how a guy can be so in the zone to end the season and then have no clue in the post season.
My theory is that he is very talented and athletic but not a good "baseball player"

Well that's a great start. Worst team performance in postseason history

Well that's a great start. Worst team performance in postseason history

I just cracked open a pounder. I knew booze wouldnt work tonight. Newman!

Good start for Hughes. Praying we get lucky and someone walks and we can cheese out a run.

Hell - I could go 0 for 27 and only charge them one tenth of what they are paying Cano!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom