All State AA | Syracusefan.com

All State AA

terriers18

Walk On
I haven't seen it posted yet. Commitments Cornelius, Barrett, Palmer, Barnwell & possible commit Morgan are all on the 1st team. Chad Kelly was player of the year and Jarron Jones was first team also. McFarlane was 3rd team lb.

There are a ton of seniors on that list. That does not bode well for New York recruiting over the next few years

There are a ton of seniors on that list. That does not bode well for New York recruiting over the next few years
Yeah, I noticed that too, but if you go to the "Home" page and look at the A, B, C and D squads, there are more underclassmen represented.

What does the "AA" stand for? Typically it is "All-American", but how can you claim "All-American" on an "All-State" team? My other thought is that NYS sure does go deep with their all-state lists.

What does the "AA" stand for? Typically it is "All-American", but how can you claim "All-American" on an "All-State" team? My other thought is that NYS sure does go deep with their all-state lists.
It's the highest classification of schools in NYS based on attendance, though I believe schools can compete above their level.

It's the highest classification of schools in NYS based on attendance, though I believe schools can compete above their level.

Gotcha, so you have Class C, B, A and AA.

The sad part is many of the Class D and C schools would beat up on a lot of the A and AA schools.

Do we have any shot at Jay Hayes? I know he's been to Rutgers a couple times already.