All these air raid tree coaches | Syracusefan.com

All these air raid tree coaches

Millhouse

Living Legend
Hurts was a game manager at bama and now he's going to be a Heisman candidate. All these normal people who learned the air raid from the crazy people who started it are taking it to the next level. It's easier to not get tackled when you are far away from other fat people. Having the option to get the ball away from fat people by throwing or running is good. It took approximately 200 years for the fat people in charge to figure this out. Coyle deserves a statue for breaking SU out of the dark ages, I don't care if he was here for ten minutes

Hurts was a game manager at bama and now he's going to be a Heisman candidate. All these normal people who learned the air raid from the crazy people who started it are taking it to the next level. It's easier to not get tackled when you are far away from other fat people. Having the option to get the ball away from fat people by throwing or running is good. It took approximately 200 years for the fat people in charge to figure this out. Coyle deserves a statue for breaking SU out of the dark ages, I don't care if he was here for ten minutes

You're this hammered at 8 in the morning? Impressive! I would have thought it was Game Day!

Huber-DadCoaching.jpg