Alls quiet on the BB board | Syracusefan.com

Alls quiet on the BB board

SBU72

All Conference
It is strangely quiet here considering the first preseason game is just a week away. Having closed practices at the Melo center really cuts back on the discussions here. Has anybody seen even a glimpse of the practices?

It has been as dead as I have ever seen it here lately. Strange.

We have exhausted most of our conversations and are just repeating things.
No reason to be shy though predictions and wishful thinking don't hurt the team any :)

In games where Dajuan and Obokoh are having a tough time defensively it may not be a bad idea to go with alittle more m2m or press actually.

Much easier to be a weakside shotblocking presence against someone who is slowed down on the left right side of the basket some then a big who is having thier way with quick catch and release basketball, opening things up for the three in the corners.

And we have the terrific weakside shotblockers in Roberson, Lydon and Gbinije to do so.

In games where Dajuan and Obokoh are having a tough time defensively it may not be a bad idea to go with alittle more m2m or press actually.

Much easier to be a weakside shotblocking presence against someone who is slowed down on the left right side of the basket some then a big who is having thier way with quick catch and release basketball, opening things up for the three in the corners.

And we have the terrific weakside shotblockers in Roberson, Lydon and Gbinije to do so.

I wonder what Hop's feeling are on man-to-man.

Hop can play man all he want. Boeheim will be forbidden from contacting him.:eat popcorn:
JB watching from home:
NOO.gif~c200

It is strangely quiet here considering the first preseason game is just a week away. Having closed practices at the Melo center really cuts back on the discussions here. Has anybody seen even a glimpse of the practices?
Which mod has the keys to the cells containing Igor, Tristan, Bjorn, and CurtB? Release the hounds!

The value of Tristan's indignation for appearing after Igor on that list will be enough on its own.

It has been as dead as I have ever seen it here lately. Strange.
The usual suspects will emerge after the first exhibition game, making wild assumptions and crazy predictions based on what they've seen in a meaningless tune-up.

Maybe Juli can set up a camera so we can watch JB watch the games. That probably would be just as entertaining!

I can't begin to imagine how Boeheim is going to pull this off. It boggles the mind. Did Lute Olsen come to the games after he retired and sit close to the bench. Now I bet THAT was fun for the new coach!

Marriage, new baby, retirement - three of the hardest things we negotiate in life. I am thinking Boeheim might have to go through a phase where he doesn't even watch the games, just to save his sanity.

Coming after two rough football seasons, a brutal ending to 2014 and one of JB's worst teams ever...it's just hard to get excited.

It just hasn't been fun for way too long.

Though having said that, I think this team will be a top 18-25 team by the end of the year and a legit threat to upset a 2 or 3 seed in the 2nd round.

Maybe they can help?

cuse17.jpg
I really dislike the(mostly men) people that make fun of girls looks in pictures.

BUT, the black girl in the middle really looks like she has a mustache.

I really dislike the(mostly men) people that make fun of girls looks in pictures.

BUT, the black girl in the middle really looks like she has a mustache.

Yeah, that's the response I was looking for ... :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom