Alright ladies and gents need help! | Syracusefan.com

Alright ladies and gents need help!

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
So long story short got assaulted at work, ended with only 1 broken rib and pain alllllll over. But I’m not gonna be out and about doing stuff for a while, doctors only took me out til Saturday night this happened Monday morning around 445am.

But I need some Netflix shows/movies to check out.

Sorry to hear that.

But I assume you beat down Agent Smith and all of his doppelgangers, right?

Sorry to hear that.

But I assume you beat down Agent Smith and all of his doppelgangers, right?
Can’t do that to a 15 year old.

So long story short got assaulted at work, ended with only 1 broken rib and pain alllllll over. But I’m not gonna be out and about doing stuff for a while, doctors only took me out til Saturday night this happened Monday morning around 445am.

Rake

I thought you were Bees' burner account.

sense you're feeling a bit QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER .

quigley-down-under-poster-1.png

swingline does make a stapler /taser called the zapmatic . fastens up to 15 sheets and delivers 50k volts.

Last edited:

Brandon Reese came for his revenge?

My rocks got kicked about 293938 times and my ribs got kicked 283838 times. Got punched, head butted, anddd attempted stabbing with a pen.
Don’t let them rib you

What is going on? I’m clearly missing the inside joke.

What is going on? I’m clearly missing the inside joke.
No joke. Broken rib. Assaulted at work. Not gonna be doing alot of stuff wanted shows/movies to check out.