Altidore | Syracusefan.com

Altidore

Orangezoo

In the wind
I love jozy and think he will always key a part of the usmnt success but i think the sun is setting on him being a force overseas. Maybe he can make a move to ligue 1 or back to the dutch league and have some success but after seeing his awful miss today.. he is just missing that quick reaction time needed as a top lvl striker.

Sometimes i wonder if he couldn't convert to a holding cdm as he does have a nice touch on through balls and long passes.

I love jozy and think he will always key a part of the usmnt success but i think the sun is setting on him being a force overseas. Maybe he can make a move to ligue 1 or back to the dutch league and have some success but after seeing his awful miss today.. he is just missing that quick reaction time needed as a top lvl striker.
Sunderland has been a bad fit from day one.

I don't think it's reaction time as much as his first touch letting him down too often. As a Liverpool fan, I know all about strikers lacking touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom