Alton Robinson released by Seattle | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Alton Robinson released by Seattle

I think he’ll be in the league quite awhile. I don’t know him personally but I was really impressed when he came back last year and specifically said something to the effect of I owe it to Syracuse and the coaches who took a chance on me. I think he’s got starter potential and at worst is a solid reserve.

Good luck to you Alton and same to Sterling and all the rest of the un-drafted Orangemen.

1597784101508.png

Robinson was a STUD.

Kid was a model citizen after his legal issues got resolved and he got a second chance at SU. Hope he kills it in the NFL.

Minus the Camping World bowl issue, glad he was able to turn things around, the kid has a bright future!

Any bets on who will be our next stud DE?

Minus the Camping World bowl issue, glad he was able to turn things around, the kid has a bright future!

This year - Tyrell Richards.
Longer term? Assuming he stays outside, Drew Tuazama.

At times Kingsley’s looked like the best DE on the field. It’ll be very intetesting to see how he performs with the first team D’s attention on him and without a clear cut second guy to draw attention like Coleman or Berry.

Last edited:
At times Kingsley’s looked like the best DE on the field. It’ll be very intetesting to see how he performs with the first team D’s attention on him and without a clear cut second guy to draw attention like Coleman or Berry.
I wonder how KJ's stats will be affected by the switch to the 3-3-5. Will he benefit from the chaos it is intended to create or will he be asked to absorb more blocking to free up the LBs to make plays like in a traditional 3-4? Maybe some of the coaches on here that have studied the defense can shed some light on that.

Was surprised when he fell to the 5th... so happy that he’s taking off at camp, can’t wait to watch him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom