Always Reppin' | Syracusefan.com

Always Reppin'

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Is it me or are all of the Always Reppin' Nike schools the ones that are pulling off the upsets and big shots to win at the end of the game, SU included???!!!

I dont get it...couldnt they sell them with proceeds to go to Pearl's care? Does it just make too much sense?

They would make a lot of money, probably something to do with the Ncaa gestapo.

I dont get it...couldnt they sell them with proceeds to go to Pearl's care? Does it just make too much sense?

What! Are you crazy? Pretty sure the proceeds are going to Nike and the NCAA, probably not much left over to give to the Pearl.

I'm not a big fan of the shirts. Everyone wearing the same theme? Each team is supposed to be different, come to the tournament with a different identity etc. Anyway I'd rather see us wearing the Pearl warmups......although win another game in the Always Rappin shirt and I'll become a quick convert.

Why don't they just give the teams NIKE shirts and quit the shallow marketing effort.

Having said that, I'd love to have either of the Pearl shirts.

Edit Why do I think CTO already has one? :)

What! Are you crazy? Pretty sure the proceeds are going to Nike and the NCAA, probably not much left over to give to the Pearl.

I'm not a big fan of the shirts. Everyone wearing the same theme? Each team is supposed to be different, come to the tournament with a different identity etc. Anyway I'd rather see us wearing the Pearl warmups...although win another game in the Always Rappin shirt and I'll become a quick convert.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - amazing to me that some opinionated decision-maker in one of these programs doesn't say "That's the last time you run us out there in the same costumes as our opponent; either give us unique apparel every game or Adidas or Under Armour will be happy to do it for us."

The universities are getting bent over a barrel under these deals; it's a commercial for Nike and a tremendous free branding opportunity passed up by the schools. There are sophisticated negotiators at these institutions. It's incredible that they're giving away the farm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom