Am I addicted? | Syracusefan.com

Am I addicted?

I picked up my IPad at least seven times today to read this forum. Do I have a problem? My wife thinks I'm responding to work emails but really I'm interested in what's been going on with an 18 year old decommit from Texas.

I spend 8 hours a day on this forum. Only thing that gets me through work. You're fine

My wife told my son today "sorry Daddy isn't paying attention to you and his head is buried in his phone. With all the problems in the world, Daddy is worried about a coach and a quarterback."

Proud moments in parenthood.

My wife told my son today "sorry Daddy isn't paying attention to you and his head is buried in his phone. With all the problems in the world, Daddy is worried about a coach and a quarterback."

Wow same conversation. That is hilarious, sad and fantastic all at the same time.

Classic. I get the same from my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn ipad is the most evil awesome invention ever. Never had neck pain since I got one, too easy to be "2 clicks away from disaster" as Fairfaxcuse coined, to where I probably shouldn't be. Too easy to indulge in Cuse immersion including watching the presser 3x now.

Had the wife fooled that I wasn't a "Cuse loser" as TM's wife phrased for him and I only to allow the last week of crazyness make her wonder again. Gotta get a massage for my sore neck...think I ran across a good website for that last night at 3am...

If he could read and type, my son would join. He asked me today if he could get the app on his kindle so he could chat.

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I haven't put my IPad down since 8 this morning.is that a problem?

I haven't put my IPad down since 8 this morning.is that a problem?
I'm waiting for someone to say that they are following the football board on their IPad and following the basketball board on their laptop, all at the same time. It would definitely be easier to just keep hitting refresh instead of keep having to toggle between the two boards.

Something tells me that the theme of this thread runs true for many on this board. "Hi, my name is Clifton and I am a Syracusefanaholic".

This is hilarious, I might not post a ton, but my attention to this forum has drawn the ire of my fiancé as well.

I've been on here just about all day too...If you don't spend that amount of time on here you have a problem.

Always on... Always checking and refreshing... I really enjoy the community here. Overall I think the mods do a good job weeding out the bad. I appreciate the insight of many of our posters and the wit if some others. It is a great place to vent and reflect... Because God knows my wife and family don't want to talk sports and Syracuse as much as I do.

Always on... Always checking and refreshing... I really enjoy the community here. Overall I think the mods do a good job weeding out the bad. I appreciate the insight of many of our posters and the wit if some others. It is a great place to vent and reflect... Because God knows my wife and family don't want to talk sports and Syracuse as much as I do.

Exactly what I told my wife , either you let me talk about how the rotation on the zone wasn't as good as it was in 2010 or about how I think Cooney and Grant are gonna be special players or you let me spend time with people who are obsessed like me. Better a forum about sports than another woman right
? Even if sometimes it takes more time lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of what MartyCuse said and talking SU sports with people...This is the only place where I can talk to other die hard fans. People in my daily life are not die hard. I was talking to a buddy of mine and I said ZA de-committed and he said "who."

No one else I know is die hard, only one other person follows basketball recruiting as much as me.

People generally ask me what I know about certain players or certain stories.

I log on and this is usually either the first or second stop for me, 1,2 with facebook and here. Flip it around every now and then.

This is a getaway for me, a place for me to discuss SYRACUSE sports all the time.

Also it really is an amazing job the mods and admins do here.

Speaking of what MartyCuse said and talking SU sports with people...This is the only place where I can talk to other die hard fans. People in my daily life are not die hard. I was talking to a buddy of mine and I said ZA de-committed and he said "who."

No one else I know is die hard, only one other person follows basketball recruiting as much as me.

I log on and this is usually either the first or second stop for me, 1,2 with facebook and here. Flip it around every now and then.

This is a getaway for me, a place for me to discuss SYRACUSE sports all the time.

Who is ZA?

I've been in Oregon for a couple of weeks tending to my brother who is recuperating from a knee replacement. I'd always considered him to be a serious SU fan, but he's clearly an amateur. Unless he changes his behavior, I may have to disown him.

I've been in Oregon for a couple of weeks tending to my brother who is recuperating from a knee replacement. I'd always considered him to be a serious SU fan, but he's clearly an amateur. Unless he changes his behavior, I may have to disown him.

Sometimes in life, it is necessary to have to make difficult decisions. Ya know, you just may have to say "Bro, I got to let you go...Your amateur status on Syracuse sports is disgraceful." That is all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom