Am I awake? | Syracusefan.com

Am I awake?

SWC75

Bored Historian
I just woke up less than an hour ago, (I stay up late and sleep late, one of the perks of retirement), and am still a little bleary-eyed.

bleary_stache_zpsc0e79fee.jpg

I thought I read one post saying that we should concede some road games because if we are going to play our best players this much, they'll need some rest. :confused:

Then I thought I read another post saying that JB should play Thompson more or his mother will be upset. :confused::confused:

Am I awake yet?

I just woke up less than an hour ago, (I stay up late and sleep late, one of the perks of retirement), and am still a little bleary-eyed.

bleary_stache_zpsc0e79fee.jpg

I thought I read one post saying that we should concede some road games because if we are going to play our best players this much, they'll need some rest. :confused:

Then I thought I read another post saying that JB should play Thompson more or his mother will be upset. :confused::confused:

Am I awake yet?

Steeeeeeve, is that really you? Cos if it is, you're a lot younger than I thought you were!

I thought this was going to be an in depth study of existentialism as only SWC could do .

Well if you are not awake, you may as well dream that we run the table, get Jimmy his second NC, Tyler goes #1 overall, and that Quade comes running back hat in hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom